What were/are your goals in life (present, future, etc.)?

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
lol, not trying to be sexist:

but there’s a truth on where there’s a growing -phenomena of women who dominates the mental health fields.

When ever I come across on curtain documentaries, whether it’s a serial killer or a murder case; chances are you’ll come across a women who makes commentary of it.

No interest in those here, I want to understand why people are the way they are, and many other things.

I don't think people will answer this question in a detailed way unfortunately, way too easy to get doxxed online by listing all your life ambitions.

I want to do my masters in architecture and then go onto to do my doctorate to become a fully accredited architect. This might sound extra but I also want to pursue a second undergraduate degree in civil engineering. I want to buy my social housing home and demolish it, build it back up from the ground. I want to be on Grand Design TV show and marry a qalanjo and have 4-5 children name them traditional Somali names like Shermarkie, Idil, Barlyn, Aar and Liiban. I don’t want to be a polygamist and have multiple wives.

my body goals have become more ambitious over time especially now since I’m single and have noticed a lot more female attraction in the few months that I have been working out. Xalimos see my veins popping and I’m in shape. Neither too skinny nor overweight. I want to forge my own path when it comes to realizing my full potential in terms of physique, style. I want to grow out my Afro and have a mean muscular frame. I think that’s something hardly seen at all.

socially I want to get out of my shell. And be more approachable. I want to do more reading, travel to more places (pyramids ancient Somalis built in Giza for instance, and Sofala in Mozambique which Somali sailors founded) I want to develop my talent for writing and really push myself to get into scriptwriting so that I can potentially write for a movie or TV series.

i don’t desire to live in a giant mansion at all. I want to just rebuild my childhood home in the most beautiful way possible. And hit the reset button on life where hooyo and abo divorced and we struggled living in social housing. I want things to be different for my kids, for hooyo and abo to be together for life and for them to grow up knowing their father built their home with his own hands and that it is their inheritance.

my body goals aren’t just about being more attractive to xalimos it’s more importantly about me doing something for my own self that I can be proud of. I owe that to myself.

spiritually, I want to be the boy that I was a decade or so ago who would pray tahjuud in his early teens. I fell off being such a committed Muslim and I’ve honestly suffered the most as a result. Nobody ever thought me or my siblings would be serious about the faith but I’m going to prove them wrong and commit to memorizing the Quran so that I can be far more conscious of Allah than ever before.

finally, a big dream of mine is to go on a great expedition across Somaliweyn. Literally visit every part of our great ancestral land and be the first of many more of my progeny who integrate themselves back into our homeland

I want to do my masters in architecture and then go onto to do my doctorate to become a fully accredited architect. This might sound extra but I also want to pursue a second undergraduate degree in civil engineering. I want to buy my social housing home and demolish it, build it back up from the ground. I want to be on Grand Design TV show and marry a qalanjo and have 4-5 children name them traditional Somali names like Shermarkie, Idil, Barlyn, Aar and Liiban. I don’t want to be a polygamist and have multiple wives.

my body goals have become more ambitious over time especially now since I’m single and have noticed a lot more female attraction in the few months that I have been working out. Xalimos see my veins popping and I’m in shape. Neither too skinny nor overweight. I want to forge my own path when it comes to realizing my full potential in terms of physique, style. I want to grow out my Afro and have a mean muscular frame. I think that’s something hardly seen at all.

socially I want to get out of my shell. And be more approachable. I want to do more reading, travel to more places (pyramids ancient Somalis built in Giza for instance, and Sofala in Mozambique which Somali sailors founded) I want to develop my talent for writing and really push myself to get into scriptwriting so that I can potentially write for a movie or TV series.

i don’t desire to live in a giant mansion at all. I want to just rebuild my childhood home in the most beautiful way possible. And hit the reset button on life where hooyo and abo divorced and we struggled living in social housing. I want things to be different for my kids, for hooyo and abo to be together for life and for them to grow up knowing their father built their home with his own hands and that it is their inheritance.

my body goals aren’t just about being more attractive to xalimos it’s more importantly about me doing something for my own self that I can be proud of. I owe that to myself.

spiritually, I want to be the boy that I was a decade or so ago who would pray tahjuud in his early teens. I fell off being such a committed Muslim and I’ve honestly suffered the most as a result. Nobody ever thought me or my siblings would be serious about the faith but I’m going to prove them wrong and commit to memorizing the Quran so that I can be far more conscious of Allah than ever before.

finally, a big dream of mine is to go on a great expedition across Somaliweyn. Literally visit every part of our great ancestral land and be the first of many more of my progeny who integrate themselves back into our homeland
I also want to go back to Somalia and work on building national infrastructure projects like a national highway system. And build it to the highest international standards. I want to be partly responsible for connecting all major Somali cities across Greater Somalia via concrete highway. Now that’s something no other man or men in Somali history have been able to do for the Somali people as a collective and the economy
Of Somaliweyn

I keep saying I want to live back home if it was stable enough or somewhere adjacent like Tanzania or Djibouti. I can’t see myself staying in the west for my entire life, it’s really isolating.

I would love to get married and raise my kids there, maybe going back to the west to study or to visit but mainly staying there. I’ve also thought about living in more of a rural area or having a farm, going back to our natural nomadic ways lol

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I keep saying I want to live back home if it was stable enough or somewhere adjacent like Tanzania or Djibouti. I can’t see myself staying in the west for my entire life, it’s really isolating.

I would love to get married and raise my kids there, maybe going back to the west to study or to visit but mainly staying there. I’ve also thought about living in more of a rural area or having a farm, going back to our natural nomadic ways lol
Welcome to djibouti. Mini somalia, don't mind the sharpies aka afars. They won't bite.

Trending