What were/are your goals in life (present, future, etc.)?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
My goals are simple.
A4gFaqak9KuAUHHLlmhBshgsTbCkgecRC5NgEfNnDfI.jpg

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
For me I wanted to be a businessman.

Now I know being a businesses can be broad depending on which business the person wants to try.

-I wanted to be a photographer and a journalist.

I always had a soft spot for political drama and taking pictures and making them into a story or drama.

I like to document them and sell them into the mainstream platform; kinda like blogging.

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
For me I wanted to be a businessman.

Now I know being a businesses can be broad depending on which business the person wants to try.

-I wanted to be a photographer and a journalist.

I always had a soft spot for political drama and taking pictures and making them into a story or drama.

I like to document them and sell them into the mainstream platform; kinda like blogging.

Business seems quite mind numbing. Aside from that, what sort of business were you interested in?

Journalism is a career path I've been considering, most likely psychology though. Photography is enjoyable as a hobby, comparable to fine arts.

I only enjoy watching political dramas.

K-M-O

Business seems quite mind numbing. Aside from that, what sort of business were you interested in?

I’m not too sure on the former side of my career path: I just got into self-studying them on my own time.
-still not sure if I met the requirements yet.

Journalism is a career path I've been considering, most likely psychology though. Photography is enjoyable as a hobby, comparable to fine arts.

I only enjoy watching political dramas.

So you used to be interested in studying psychology?

-considering you’re a women that’s not surprising.

Haha

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
I’m not too sure on the former side of my career path: I just got into self-studying them on my own time.
-still not sure if I met the requirements yet.

So you used to be interested in studying psychology?

-considering you’re a women that’s not surprising.

Haha
Why?

K-M-O

lol, not trying to be sexist:

but there’s a truth on where there’s a growing -phenomena of women who dominates the mental health fields.

When ever I come across on curtain documentaries, whether it’s a serial killer or a murder case; chances are you’ll come across a women who makes commentary of it.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
lol, not trying to be sexist:

but there’s a truth on where there’s a growing -phenomena of women who dominates the mental health fields.

When ever I come across on curtain documentaries, whether it’s a serial killer or a murder case; chances are you’ll come across a women who makes commentary of it.
Women are addicted to that. Once in a while I come across a channel with some woman talking about this murder case or some shit and the comments are all women. Idk what's so fascinating about it.
I can only sit through a history documentary. Waiting for one on ahmad gurey

Trending