What weird fetish do you have?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Aboowe wouldn’t it be better to transplant that beard hair and move it to your hair/hairline or do you really you need the beard to cover cover your buttchin? :ohdamn:
Just remembering the beardless days where xalimos were repulsed by my unique buttchin is overwhelming:mjcry:

My beard has fooled every xalimo I have come across and wanted to kill me the moment they found out. Its the only thing preventing me from getting a second wife nacala :meleshame:

Last edited:
Just remembering the beardless days where xalimos were repulsed by my unique buttchin is overwhelming:mjcry:

My beard has fooled every xalimo I have come across and wanted to kill me the moment they found out. Its the only thing preventing me from getting a second nacala :meleshame:
BUttchin ....I'm repulsed

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
SEEING A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND WONDERING WHAT HER ANUS LOOKS LIKE AND THEN GO HOME AND DRAW ANUSES WITH FLOWERS BESIDE THEM THE ANUS

TELLING MY GF TO WALK AROUND OUTSIDE AND COME HOME FOR ME TO SMELL HER MUSKY ARMPITS AND TO SMELL HER MUSKY MALEB AND THEN EAT HER OUT

SEEING A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND WONDERING WHAT HER ANUS LOOKS LIKE AND THEN GO HOME AND DRAW ANUSES WITH FLOWERS BESIDE THEM THE ANUS

TELLING MY GF TO WALK AROUND OUTSIDE AND COME HOME FOR ME TO SMELL HER MUSKY ARMPITS AND TO SMELL HER MUSKY MALEB AND THEN EAT HE OUT
WTF ...do you have some undiagnosed mental health issues...Anus is where the shaytan lives and where filthy shit comes from:susp:

Macalin M

Out here

TELLING MY GF TO WALK AROUND OUTSIDE AND COME HOME FOR ME TO SMELL HER MUSKY ARMPITS AND TO SMELL HER MUSKY MALEB AND THEN EAT HER OUT
upload_2020-1-4_21-37-43.jpeg

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

upload_2020-1-4_21-38-10.png