What weird fetish do you have?

I always used to watch series and movies about the medival ages. Men use to take their future wives from their enemy during wars. Even Somalis use to raid other tribes women. So my fetish is to go on a raid with my tribe and forcefully take my wife. Ngl I don't know If I could love her really if I wouldn't kill a few of her cousins to get the malab.
:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why take another men's wife when you can take the unmarried young virgins, young and fresh and you will be her first,

besides, you can only take a married woman if she is a gaal and her husband is a gaal and he was killed in the jihad, not if she is a muslim

and somali men of old did not take married females, they took the young married virgins,

I like them to have tiny small breast, i am not a big breast men, i hate hate hate a young unmarried girl with big melons, this puts me off that she has been stretched before marriage,

and i like her to be tall, i give a tall girl attention, i don't know why, i just love them tall and petite, as in skinny, she cannot be petite and short, she must be skinny with hips but also tall, :lawd:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I like them to have tiny small breast, i am not a big breast men, i hate hate hate a young unmarried girl with big melons, this puts me off that she has been stretched before marriage,

and i like her to be tall, i give a tall girl attention, i don't know why, i just love them tall and petite, as in skinny, she cannot be petite and short, she must be skinny with hips but also tall, :lawd:
I get you saaxib.
That's also my preference in women.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What does slapping a man’s butt have to do with being dominated? How does one equal the other? And who said woman dominating in bed makes the man khanis? It’s called role playing you clueless virgin
Imagine getting this defensive :mjkkk:

Trending