What weird fetish do you have?

I always used to watch series and movies about the medival ages. Men use to take their future wives from their enemy during wars. Even Somalis use to raid other tribes women. So my fetish is to go on a raid with my tribe and forcefully take my wife. Ngl I don't know If I could love her really if I wouldn't kill a few of her cousins to get the malab.
:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you're manly man brother

my fetish is to find a somali girl who talks shit about somalis online and convince her im oromo take her on date tak her home its easy to have sex with somali girl on first date if you're not somali then right when im about to nut whisper in her ear and say im somali and hold her tight and continue nutting lol

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
my fetish is to find a somali girl who talks shit about somalis online and convince her im oromo take her on date tak her home its easy to have sex with somali girl on first date if you're not somali then right when im about to nut whisper in her ear and say im somali and hold her tight and continue nutting lol
:shookgabre::shookgabre::shookgabre::shookgabre::williamswtf::williamswtf::wtf::wtf:

You are.........mmmm.....how do I say this........different:reallymaury:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I love it when a girl talks or breathes in my ear, i start shuddering. If she can get her tongue down there too i be all ears like >> :banderas:<<

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why hasn't anyone mentioned yoga pants yet?

And women with dark fingernails, idk why dont ask
Skinny cadaan girls and yoga pants, just add Starbucks and you've got the unholy trinity.
I love it when a girl talks or breathes in my ear, i start shuddering. If she can get her tongue down there too i be all ears like >> :banderas:<<
Breathing and talking into my ears is great but tongues???
giphy (10).gif

Imagine when she starts giving your head, head you really into that?:hova:

Bohol

VIP

You never know where that tongue went, can't trust a 's tongue easily. It is bacteria central.

:pachah1:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You never know where that tongue went, can't trust a 's tongue easily. It is bacteria central.

:pachah1:

When she's been downing vodka cranberrys all night and you feel that juice running straight through your blood into the brain :banderas:

Trending