What weird fetish do you have?

Big women with huge thighs :ahh:

If i had one last wish it would be Megan thee Stallion choking me out with her big ass thighs.
i would die happy
D-MFGykXsAY26ZA.jpg

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Big hands, muscular arms, I like to see a guy with a big butt. I always want to slap it :banderas:
I don't like giving out qashins casually but that is just nasty and the man that ever allows you to do that to him is not a man but a closeted khaniis who likes being dominated.

I always used to watch series and movies about the medival ages. Men use to take their future wives from their enemy during wars. Even Somalis use to raid other tribes women. So my fetish is to go on a raid with my tribe and forcefully take my wife. Ngl I don't know If I could love her really if I wouldn't kill a few of her cousins to get the malab.
:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't like giving out qashins casually but that is just nasty and the man that ever allows you to do that to him is not a man but a closeted khaniis who likes being dominated.

What does slapping a man’s butt have to do with being dominated? How does one equal the other? And who said woman dominating in bed makes the man khanis? It’s called role playing you clueless virgin

Trending