What was your school scandal?

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
There was a lad in the year below got caught shagging his dog in the cemetery, dog had to get put down. His official story was that his dog had climbed a tree and he was having a piss under that tree when the dog fell out and landed on his penis.

After some time off school he came back, he made a homophobic comment in the corridor to a gay guy who replied "Hold on, you shagged a dog! At least I've got the right species!"

I've got quite a few having attended a all boys school (all boys schools are hell):wowsweat:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There was a lad in the year below got caught shagging his dog in the cemetery, dog had to get put down. His official story was that his dog had climbed a tree and he was having a piss under that tree when the dog fell out and landed on his penis.

After some time off school he came back, he made a homophobic comment in the corridor to a gay guy who replied "Hold on, you shagged a dog! At least I've got the right species!"

I've got quite a few having attended a all boys school (all boys schools are hell):wowsweat:
Student stabbed another student for dissing his mom. Real fucked up.

:chrisfreshhah:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A student was killed, gang related. I won’t go deeper into it.
His younger sibs all go to the school.
Sad shit he was a mutual friend of mine. Good dude. He wasn’t in that life at all. :francis:

Girl in my form got pregnant in year 8. She progressively wore larger and larger jumpers till she couldn't hide the baby pump anymore:oops:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
A nigga at my school was dating a Somali girl and someone that ik ratted om her to her older bro and dude pulled up to the school huffing and puffing wallahi it was some crazy shyt he told the dude step out fair 1v1 fight after school and the dude was with it :wow:

Apparently they took him to a lowkey spot and stabbed his shit up theres even an article on it :wow:

Dude even beat the case what a demon :wow:

Some nigga forced an cadaan guy to suck his ‘ lolly ‘ in the toilets.:susp:

When he came back to school after the investigation was over we all rushed him after we finished classes. :chrisfreshhah:

EL LEETO

There was this kid a year younger then me known for fucking his own sister
The sister even admitted to fucking him
:mjlol:
Nigga thought he was in game of thrones or someshit
download (29).jpeg

Cartman

reformed
1/5 of our grade got sent to alternative school because there were too many fights. Almost all of them were chicks, man was it a good show to watch.

they tried to suspend me for my friends hotboxing my car in the school parking lot, so I went and hotboxed the gender neutral bathroom to give myself a reason that I felt justified to be suspended for. f*ck that shit I’m going down on my own accord:draketf:

EL LEETO

1/5 of our grade got sent to alternative school because there were too many fights. Almost all of them were chicks, man was it a good show to watch.

they tried to suspend me for my friends hotboxing my car in the school parking lot, so I went and hotboxed the gender neutral bathroom to give myself a reason that I felt justified to be suspended for. f*ck that shit I’m going down on my own accord:draketf:
:rejoice: girl fights always be the dirtiest fights its like mud wrestling

Jungle

VIP
Four girls in my year wrote letters naming about 8 man where 5 got permanently excluded about how they were being felt up all the time everyday. The school already had camera so they pressure the gyal. 1 Mali girl part of the 4, muno dhuqbo and 2 mali yutes in the 8 but yeah a yute got killed too.

Trending