What was your school scandal?

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
We had a club/society of sorts the way it worked was a older student would bring you in then you'd be one of many prospects (rich kids got in for free) the rest of us had to pass the test

The society got away with certain things and had a history of bad behaviour thing is they were protected by the club they were in. The whole thing was shady as f*ck. They had these parties where they'd bring girls in from the local area and treat them like dirt sometimes even whipping them and sitting on them, they did this in venues off the school site with school funds they then destroyed a kebab restaurant (one of those luxury places) and the school couldn't sweep this under the rug 10k in damages and press at school.

EL LEETO

The club is still around today and they have annual meetings for former members which they pay for. Despite all the fucked up shit they've done the school still licks their boots

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
One of the history teachers at my school was paid to kill a woman back in 2005. He stabbed her 34 times and wasn't caught up until a year or two ago, he pleaded guilty. I remember seeing this guy as well on a school tour, all the teachers say he was a nice guy and didn't expect it from him.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Niggas used to steal cars from car park a few roads away from the school and a teacher saw them they called parents of course and someone snitched and then beef started

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There was a lad in the year below got caught shagging his dog in the cemetery, dog had to get put down. His official story was that his dog had climbed a tree and he was having a piss under that tree when the dog fell out and landed on his penis.

After some time off school he came back, he made a homophobic comment in the corridor to a gay guy who replied "Hold on, you shagged a dog! At least I've got the right species!"

I've got quite a few having attended a all boys school (all boys schools are hell):wowsweat:
I'm weak wallahi

A gypsy guy showed a 60 year old female teacher his dick in front of the class and told her to suck it. yes he was expelled. Another dude knocked out a girl cold and we were convinced she died. He was also expelled

This was my tower hamlets secondary weird experiences

Bengalis and Somalis stabbing each other.

One of the english teachers committing suicide by hanging himself at home mostly because of kids bullying him

Pedo teacher caught touching one of the yr 7s and on the last of the term got rushed by all the yr11s.

EL LEETO

This was my tower hamlets secondary weird experiences

Bengalis and Somalis stabbing each other.

One of the english teachers committing suicide by hanging himself at home mostly because of kids bullying him

Pedo teacher caught touching one of the yr 7s and on the last of the term got rushed by all the yr11s.
AUN was he a intelligent and good teacher?, why did the little punks bully him?

Regards,
Leeto

EL LEETO

I don't know. The girl that lost here
eye never came back again
what would you prefer? personally eyepatches are way cooler than prosthetics:wow1:

plus you can switch eyes and confuse people; it will rest the eyes and fix vision.

Some Faaraxs robbed the Macalin, threatened him and emptied his bank account.
The teacher snitched and was stabbed, he got expelled the next year for calling some Somalis monkeys

Trending

Latest posts