What was your school scandal?

1/5 of our grade got sent to alternative school because there were too many fights. Almost all of them were chicks, man was it a good show to watch.

they tried to suspend me for my friends hotboxing my car in the school parking lot, so I went and hotboxed the gender neutral bathroom to give myself a reason that I felt justified to be suspended for. f*ck that shit I’m going down on my own accord:draketf:
Cat fights are the most entertaining Wallahi
Shit them days I wish i had popcorn back then.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
A nigga at my school was dating a Somali girl and someone that ik ratted om her to her older bro and dude pulled up to the school huffing and puffing wallahi it was some crazy shyt he told the dude step out fair 1v1 fight after school and the dude was with it :wow:

Apparently they took him to a lowkey spot and stabbed his shit up theres even an article on it :wow:

Dude even beat the case what a demon :wow:
Always gotta carry somethin with u during fights and have homeboys in your corner
Rest up that guy :salute:

EL LEETO

Four girls in my year wrote letters naming about 8 man where 5 got permanently excluded about how they were being felt up all the time everyday. The school already had camera so they pressure the gyal. 1 Mali girl part of the 4, muno dhuqbo and 2 mali yutes in the 8 but yeah a yute got killed too.
8 man touching up likkle gyals? 2 faaraxs aswell must've been a shitshow:jcoleno:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
One of my teachers beheaded his wife after finding out she was cheating on him for 8 years. He came in the next day and acted like nothing happened we didn't find out till months later when the police arrested him.

:farmajoyaab:

EL LEETO

We had a facebook group that most of my class was in that we would all share premium account logins & passwords in.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
One of my teachers beheaded his wife after finding out she was cheating on him for 8 years. He came in the next day and acted like nothing happened we didn't find out till months later when the police arrested him.

this takes the cake:jaynerd::jaynerd::jaynerd::damn:

EL LEETO

Fucking hell must've been awful when you found out a murderer had been teaching you

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sexual Assault involving a couple of Somalis boys and girls

Did not end well, massive brawl between these people, the scenery was horrendous

Parents got into a fight as well

Massive brawl between Year 7s and Year 8s

Somali boy got stabbed and his brother shot in front of the school, all over chicken apparently

Year 11 fight a Year 7 boys of other ethnicity

Teacher got sacked for taking a childs bag, searching it in front of the whole year then mocking him

All in aweek!

I was not involved, but there was a Assembly done and everyone was forced to stand up and admit and apologize to the whole school.

Sometimes being a simp is a very nice thing, as I had been sent to Internal Exclusion for a week because I was arguing with a girl (Currently my wife), and she must became angry and pulled my keyboard and mouse and it broke, so I took the blame for her!

My school was harsh on me for some reason, but a fight is just a apology, but something you never did is a week isolated!

EL LEETO

Sexual Assault involving a couple of Somalis boys and girls

Did not end well, massive brawl between these people, the scenery was horrendous

Parents got into a fight as well

Massive brawl between Year 7s and Year 8s

Somali boy got stabbed and his brother shot in front of the school, all over chicken apparently

Year 11 fight a Year 7 boys of other ethnicity

Teacher got sacked for taking a childs bag, searching it in front of the whole year then mocking him

All in aweek!

I was not involved, but there was a Assembly done and everyone was forced to stand up and admit and apologize to the whole school.

Sometimes being a simp is a very nice thing, as I had been sent to Internal Exclusion for a week because I was arguing with a girl (Currently my wife), and she must became angry and pulled my keyboard and mouse and it broke, so I took the blame for her!

My school was harsh on me for some reason, but a fight is just a apology, but something you never did is a week isolated!
Did you go to school in a warzone by any chance? What year were you in when this happened ?:mjlol:

EL LEETO

Niggas be shooting and stabbing over chicken :pachah1: sounds like the wild west sxb

My other one was the school pe teacher was found out to be a pedo :mjlol: .

they raided his house and found that he had tons of videos from the girls and boys changing rooms.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Did you go to school in a warzone by any chance? What year were you in when this happened ?:mjlol:
Year 7 and this was in London
(Grade 6 in America)

I left the county after that year!

Jungle

VIP
8 man touching up likkle gyals? 2 faaraxs aswell must've been a shitshow:jcoleno:

Nah they just caught them 4 girl on cctv. Everbody was the same age and the girls were actual hoes. Times was wild, gang of 20+ yr old waiting at 3:15 lining up lil kids for that leaf square nokia and sony ericson :mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Niggas be shooting and stabbing over chicken :pachah1: sounds like the wild west sxb
App the boy owned him money because he brought him some chicken, he refuses to pay

So he asks for a piece. but he refused

Guess what this nutter does, he goes home, comes back to the front of the school where these somalis hang out, he brings out a BB gun, shots this guy on the spot, then whilst fleeing, runs and stabs his brother who was on the floor helping his brother.

The injuries were not severe and nothing happened to the guy, but he chnaged schools only

That was the story I was told and that is why it happened!

Trending