What was your first thread about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Details saxib , don't tell me she was an AA
:lolbron:
Yea she was AA.thick light skin female. I missed out on an opportunity. I still think about it sometimes.

pulled up to the girl and didn't even walk into her crib. Just straight up sat in the parking lot evaluted everything about the chick and myself and just left.

Some of the thoughts I was having

" do I really want to lose my virginity to this chick"

" damn I'm really going to hell after this "

"I know Somali dudes that be fucking other females though, but those guys more religious than me so i should just go walk in and f*ck"

"Can I call myself Muslim after this cause right now I am peak part time/Ramadan Muslim at this point"

Regardless just reveresed out the parking lot and just left. Cut the girl off and just went my own way. Embarked on this saving myself for marriage journey. Let's see how long I can last

Yea she was AA.thick light skin female. I missed out on an opportunity. I still think about it sometimes.

pulled up to the girl and didn't even walk into her crib. Just straight up sat in the parking lot evaluted everything about the chick and myself and just left.

Some of the thoughts I was having

" do I really want to lose my virginity to this chick"

" damn I'm really going to hell after this "

"I know Somali dudes that be fucking other females though, but those guys more religious than me so i should just go walk in and f*ck"

"Can I call myself Muslim after this cause right now I am peak part time/Ramadan Muslim at this point"

Regardless just reveresed out the parking lot and just left. Cut the girl off and just went my own way. Embarked on this saving myself for marriage journey. Let's see how long I can last
Look on the good side saxib, there was a high chance she had aids
:manny:
Good work saxib
:salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was familiar with the site so I tried dumbing it down for our ADHD members here.

My second thread was about the encroachment of Bantus in Somalia and how they're turning Somali men into trans/lgbt sjw atheist and taking all our women. :gaasdrink:

Guess which one worked?
No one responds to serious topics i learnt that the hard way. I guess somalis prefer to argue with each other about useless topics, rather than fix their home country so that our grandchildren could inherit it.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Was she Somali :gaasdrink:
African American women.

Imma just say this. Not just directed at you but to every other big forehead ashy kneecap f*ck in here.

THERE ARE SOME GORGEOUS AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN OUT THERE AND YALL CHICKEN LEGGED IMAX SCREEN FORHEAD FUCKS STRAIGHT UP DISRESPECT THEM.

STOP DISREPCTING AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN.

African American women.

Imma just say this. Not just directed at you but to every other big forehead ashy kneecap f*ck in here.

THERE ARE SOME GORGEOUS AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN OUT THERE AND YALL CHICKEN LEGGED IMAX SCREEN FORHEAD FUCKS STRAIGHT UP DISRESPECT THEM.

STOP DISREPCTING AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN.
Stop botty clapping for blacks man I wasn't gonna say anything but since you called me chicken legged I'll have to insult hur. Black women are ugly here I said it:birdman:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Stop botty clapping for blacks man I wasn't gonna say anything but since you called me chicken legged I'll have to insult hur. Blacks women are ugly here I said it:birdman:
My bad I should have said "exluding my fellow Somali American government"

Bro I seen some gorgeous African american females in Texas, San Diego, Louisiana, shit and I am sure there are plenty more across the states.

My bad I should have said "exluding my fellow Somali American government"

Bro I seen some gorgeous African american females in Texas, San Diego, Louisiana, shit and I am sure there are plenty more across the states.
There are some gorgeous one but most of the ones I meet are not that good looking plus we've got a lot of east Africans where I live so they got tough competition :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
In my first thread I was asking if there were more Xalimo gym rats like me. Not many unfortunately :yacadiim:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
There are some gorgeous one but most of the ones I meet are not that good looking plus we've got a lot of east Africans were I live so they got tough competition :trumpsmirk:
I could say the same thing for Somali females. A majority of the ones I met weren't great looking.more gorgeous African American women in My area compared to Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts