What was your first thread about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Definitely a strip club.
Bro if you made it 18+ instead of 21+ like other clubs you would be making hella cash.

There are a lot of 21 below guys who trying to see some cheeks jiggle in motion.

One day I decided I wanted to go to one because a few females reccomended a few(surprisingly I have had more females reccomended going to strip clubs than guys) but all the ones in my area were 21+. The closest 18+ club was in downtown and I didn't feel like driving 30 minutes there.

Bro if you made it 18+ instead of 21+ like other clubs you would be making hella cash.

There are a lot of 21 below guys who trying to see some cheeks jiggle in motion.

One day I decided I wanted to go to one because a few females reccomended a few(surprisingly I have had more females reccomended going to strip clubs than guys) but all the ones in my area were 21+. The closest 18+ club was in downtown and I didn't feel like driving 30 minutes there.
Sxb you mention quite often how hard it is to abstain. I don’t think its a good idea to got to strip clubs as you’ll have a harder time to resist :)

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sxb you mention quote often how hard it is to abstain. I don’t think its a good idea to got to strip clubs as you’ll have a harder time to resist :)
Oh this wasn't recent. This was like 2016 when I was 19 and just bored af. Had freedom to do what I want since I was home alone for a bit. Went clubbing a few times during that period. Chill experience. Haven't done any clubbing or attempted to go to a strip Club since 2016. I haven't had any real major interest in going to a strip club or go clubbing in awhile.

I turn 21 may 1st but got Ramadan happening that same week plus finals the week after that so yea I can't really turn up when I turn 21.

I just wanted to give the guy a tip. Cause I know a lot of dudes that are driving and wasting gas to go to a strip club that is pretty far.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Strip club will do

Yea she was AA.thick light skin female. I missed out on an opportunity. I still think about it sometimes.

pulled up to the girl and didn't even walk into her crib. Just straight up sat in the parking lot evaluted everything about the chick and myself and just left.

Some of the thoughts I was having

" do I really want to lose my virginity to this chick"

" damn I'm really going to hell after this "

"I know Somali dudes that be fucking other females though, but those guys more religious than me so i should just go walk in and f*ck"

"Can I call myself Muslim after this cause right now I am peak part time/Ramadan Muslim at this point"

Regardless just reveresed out the parking lot and just left. Cut the girl off and just went my own way. Embarked on this saving myself for marriage journey. Let's see how long I can last

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

best poster on here

you need to tell me sxb, how are aa-somali relations in texas

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

best poster on here

you need to tell me sxb, how are aa-somali relations in texas
African Americans are cool af here in Texas. Wallahi I haven't heard of no beef between Somalis and Texans here. African Americans are pretty accepting. We all live in the same low income areas.some older parents might not want their kids hanging out with the African Americans because of stereotypical reasons but the kids still hang out with them. When I lived in San Diego I didn't hear of any beef with blacks either. Somalis and African Americans are just chilling together in San Diego.

When I got on Somali spot is when I first heard of beef between blacks and Somalis. It seems more so a London issue

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mine was about changing the somali alphabet I still believe we should change it :)
What about you guys

Mine was.....I am naming myself Basra, in support of city of Basra in iraQ being invaded by US. i was a todler back in 2002

African Americans are cool af here in Texas. Wallahi I haven't heard of no beef between Somalis and Texans here. African Americans are pretty accepting. We all live in the same low income areas.some older parents might not want their kids hanging out with the African Americans because of stereotypical reasons but the kids still hang out with them. When I lived in San Diego I didn't hear of any beef with blacks either. Somalis and African Americans are just chilling together in San Diego.

When I got on Somali spot is when I first heard of beef between blacks and Somalis. It seems more so a London issue

Sorry if you've been asked this before but what's it like in Texas? Do you have a Southern accent? Where you born there? Are there many Somalis in Texas? It may seem like an odd question but I really can't imagine a Somali person there lol. I'm trying to picture it but I'm just coming up with a cowboy wearing macawiis o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.