What was your first thread about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sorry if you've been asked this before but what's it like in Texas? Do you have a Southern accent? Where you born there? Are there many Somalis in Texas? It may seem like an odd question but I really can't imagine a Somali person there lol. I'm trying to picture it but I'm just coming up with a cowboy wearing macawiis o_0
Born in Texas. Surprisingly it has been increasing since more people are realizing that living in Texas is cheaper than other states.its bugging me BUILD THAT WALL.

I grew up in the hood areas but went to school in nice decent areas. So the southern accent doesn't exist for me. I do use the word "y'all" a lot, my California friends point that out a lot and start making king of the hill jokes.

Born in Texas. Surprisingly it has been increasing since more people are realizing that living in Texas is cheaper than other states.its bugging me BUILD THAT WALL.

I grew up in the hood areas but went to school in nice decent areas. So the southern accent doesn't exist for me. I do use the word "y'all" a lot, my California friends point that out a lot and start making king of the hill jokes.
Interesting.

I opened a Gym Advice post, which got pinned but it's been a ghost town for months. I guess not many Somalis care about fitness

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
all it takes is for one poor fellows conscious to kick mid lap dance and he will be running to the local sheikh to report your ass :mjlol: don't be getting yourself killed now
The sheikhs are gonna get free lap dances from big booty xabashi es.

Can’t f*ck these hoes coz these hoes for the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending