What was the reason for choosing your sSpot nickname?

Abu Hesi = father of hesitation move, i put niggas on skates on the basketball court.

Pfp= Paul Pierce, one of the abu Hesis

Yaraye

VIP
Yaraye / Yariisay = little one
Family members have me saved on their phones as my name + yaraye / yariisay
I'm called my name + yariisay/ yaraye by my aunt despite being one of the older ones in my generation (my sibling + 1st cousins) due to my behavior / naivety :dead:

pfp = I liked tom and jerry growing up :pachah1:I have mickey mouse as my phone wallpaper :mjlol:

Last edited:
I'm called my name + yariisay/ yaraye by my aunt despite being one of the older ones in my generation (my sibling + 1st cousins) due to my behavior / naivety :dead:

pfp = I liked tom and jerry growing up :pachah1:I have mickey mouse as my phone wallpaper
As they say, keeping it real!
How was the first day of Ramadan?

pfp = I liked tom and jerry growing up :pachah1:I have mickey mouse as my phone wallpaper :mjlol:
I have a cousin who's also called yariisay but that's to differentiate from my aunt with the same name
Thats lowkey tough kkkkk It'd personally be on sight if that shit was pulled on me :russ:

I felt kalsooni with myself when I was selecting a username. It also serves as a self-reminder of who I am and what I am willing to do/not do online.

would you mind telling us in simple English what your username is?

I felt kalsooni with myself when I was selecting a username. It also serves as a self-reminder of who I am and what I am willing to do/not do online.

would you mind telling us in simple English what your username is?
The most curious person, by far, you must mot reside in the US. In Germany, by any chance? In Sanskrit, it mean [ ... ], but in Latin, it could mean [ ... ]
It is 'Cadhays', given to someone with with sharp wit, and temper; how about that?

I am spontaneous, hence the name i chose, it doesn't particularly allude or reference anything about me. I just chose it because it looks and sounds clean.