What video games are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:westbrookwtf:
If you like linear experiences and backtracking, then I don't know what to say :what:
TP>>>>>>>SS
the goat story, soundtrack + lanayru minefield which is the greatest dungeon in the series. it's close, but TP being OoT part 2 brings it down for me

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
the goat story, soundtrack + lanayru minefield which is the greatest dungeon in the series. it's close, but TP being OoT part 2 brings it down for me
TP has a far more consistently solid selection of dungeons but I will admit that Lanayru mining facility is one of the best in the series.
The very best imo is Stone Tower Temple from MM.
One thing that brought TP down for me was the shitty enemy battle theme, it put me off fighting enemies completely and made me hate combat outside of bosses :susp:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
TP has a far more consistently solid selection of dungeons but I will admit that Lanayru mining facility is one of the best in the series.
The very best imo is Stone Tower Temple from MM.
One thing that brought TP down for me was the shitty enemy battle theme, it put me off fighting enemies completely and made me hate combat outside of bosses :susp:
yea the music was kinda weak overall

But TP had Arbiter's Ground tho :banderas:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
yea the music was kinda weak overall

But TP had Arbiter's Ground tho :banderas:
Arbiter's Ground had the Spinner and the skull boss :ahh::banderas:
I've made it past one of the dungeons in BotW and while it was a little short the method of getting in was goat :banderas:
This game might be my favourite if it keeps delivering on what I want :diddyass:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
SS > TP bro
lupe1.png
You serious?

The new Zelda game looks good from the game-play I've been seeing, I think I might get a switch. :hmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts