What video games are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He translated it perfectly, old man got really annoyed when I asked him to translate what the f*ck was going on in the Water Temple.
I got lost fam, didn't know where I was or what I supposed to do.

I've beaten the game like 10+ times ever since, waan ku ciil baxay.
:mjkkk:
What is it with Water Temples and Zelda games :susp:
I fucking lost the game like 5+ times because the time limit ran out while I was switching the goddamn water levels in that godforsaken temple. I was only like 10 but that shit destroyed half my brain cells due to the constant thinking :mjcry:
ab2cc4ca4eae8d409758172ffe0acc6a3b867a5b_hq.gif

Nacalaa what is this shit :pacspit:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What is it with Water Temples and Zelda games :susp:
I fucking lost the game like 5+ times because the time limit ran out while I was switching the goddamn water levels in that godforsaken temple. I was only like 10 but that shit destroyed half my brain cells due to the constant thinking :mjcry:
ab2cc4ca4eae8d409758172ffe0acc6a3b867a5b_hq.gif

Nacalaa what is this shit :pacspit:
I was like 6-7, not gonna lie I got gassed after pulling out the master sword only to get jumped by a baggaman outside the temple.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I was like 6-7, not gonna lie I got gassed after pulling out the master sword only to get jumped by a baggaman outside the temple.
I'm just happy the latest one doesn't have that linear bullshit, you can skip whole dungeons if you want and do them in any order :rejoice:
It's sitting in my front room, just waiting for the s in there to clear out so I can play in peace :patrice:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm just happy the latest one doesn't have that linear bullshit, you can skip whole dungeons if you want and do them in any order :rejoice:
It's sitting in my front room, just waiting for the s in there to clear out so I can play in peace :patrice:
Don't jealous me.

:mjcry:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Last game i played was gta san andreas. Some moron ruined my laptop and now gta 5 is uninstalled. I am planning on reinstalling gta 5 soon inshallah..

Ive only completed 35% of missions and i am lvl 11 onlibe and ive been playing the game since 2015 release on pc.. I am slow player lol
Where do you download GTA 5?:cosbyhmm:

I wanted to play as Hulk and Flash for some time now.:ahh:

Where do you download GTA 5?:cosbyhmm:

I wanted to play as Hulk and Flash for some time now.:ahh:

I bought the 7 disks when it was released. I don't own any console i am play f2p games on my laptop lol. I only buy big titles like gta or battlefield.

80% of my games are pirated and f2p

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
The only "gimmick" is that it's a console that can be made portable.
No wii motion remotes, no dual screens, no 3D vision, it's just that you can take the console with you
Thats good. I fucking hated the wii remotes. The gamecube is best 3d nintendo console imo. Though that might change once I get a switch.

Rejoice!

:rejoice:

Somalis who actually have taste in gaming.

Sadly, i lost the interest to finish/play games these days due to work and all (and now sspot too isn't helping):jcoleno:

When i do play, it's just rocket league on my pc or smash on my Wii u.

Even got breath of the wild recently and played 1hr :snoop:

Btw, who's waiting on nier automata? Been following that game since it's E3 debut and it seems lit (90% metacritic).

Just waiting for the game to drop on steam pc @ march 17.

Plus who's on steam here so that i can add u guys?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Rejoice!

:rejoice:

Somalis who actually have taste in gaming.

Sadly, i lost the interest to finish/play games these days due to work and all (and now sspot too isn't helping):jcoleno:

When i do play, it's just rocket league on my pc or smash on my Wii u.

Even got breath of the wild recently and played 1hr :snoop:

Btw, who's waiting on nier automata? Been following that game since it's E3 debut and it seems lit (90% metacritic).

Just waiting for the game to drop on steam pc @ march 17.

Plus who's on steam here so that i can add u guys?
A man with a taste as good as his username :ufdup:
I'm tired of Somalis telling me they're "gamers" and then citing FIFA and NBA 2K as the only games they play :ohlord:
You play Smash :banderas:
What's your username my nigga, my Luigi game is too strong :ohhhdamn:
Nier automata looks good and the reviews are great but I'm not too sure about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts