What video games are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yes+p+_fb2e6a5beb5c69fd9a33e012889466aa.png

HTOklyY.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Assassin's creed the ezio collection. While re playing these games i have realized just how much the series has gone down in quality :francis:

Assassin's creed the ezio collection. While re playing these games i have realized just how much the series has gone down in quality :francis:

First one in the series was my favourite. How much it improved from the first assassins creed and the vibrate colours it showed.

AC unity was an absolute travesty. :kodaksmiley: Gave up on the series after that shitshow :manny:

Hah my last one was black flag I ended up playing it because Xbox was giving it out for free. Surprisingly it wasn't too bad in itself. It was actually quiet decent much better than AC 3

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
First one in the series was my favourite. How much it improved from the first assassins creed and the vibrate colours it showed.

The first ones had effort put into them. After the series became yearly it all became repetitive and boring. I'm glad they are taking a break now, hopefully the next one won't be subpar like the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending