What video games are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now don't lose your mind but let me present this idea.
What if there were better games than fifa and 2k?
Think about it.
i am just so grateful for those two i never considered there could be better ones. seriously though every somali nigga got 2k 1 fifa full game, a couple of fifa demos from previous years and the odd ufc demo. that is it.:chrisfreshhah: what games do yu recomend
also dont suggest this as i used to make fun of nigas for playin this
OP3_1366x768.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
i am just so grateful for those two i never considered there could be better ones. seriously though every somali nigga got 2k 1 fifa full game, a couple of fifa demos from previous years and the odd ufc demo. that is it.:chrisfreshhah: what games do yu recomend
also dont suggest this as i used to make fun of nigas for playin this
OP3_1366x768.jpg
:kodaksmiley:
That series is actually good though :ivers:
Some games you should play are:
Portal 1/2
Doom
Overwatch
Metal Gear Solid

Last game i played was gta san andreas. Some moron ruined my laptop and now gta 5 is uninstalled. I am planning on reinstalling gta 5 soon inshallah..

Ive only completed 35% of missions and i am lvl 11 onlibe and ive been playing the game since 2015 release on pc.. I am slow player lol

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nigga why is MM at the bottom of that list :mindblown:
MM is better than OoT in atmosphere and dungeon design, OoT is better in overworld and combat :mjohreally:
OoT = MM
You don't understand how annoying that game was for me man, I didn't know English and I had to keep asking my dad to translate.
:dead:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You don't understand how annoying that game was for me man, I didn't know English and I had to keep asking my dad to translate.
:dead:
:russ::mjlol::dead:
You had to force the poor man to read that wacky shit about the moon falling and magic curses :dead1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:russ::mjlol::dead:
You had to force the poor man to read that wacky shit about the moon falling and magic curses :dead1:
He translated it perfectly, old man got really annoyed when I asked him to translate what the f*ck was going on in the Water Temple.
I got lost fam, didn't know where I was or what I supposed to do.

I've beaten the game like 10+ times ever since, waan ku ciil baxay.
:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending