What Types Of "Black" Women Do you Like? Discuss.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Exactly and it makes them just as bad as the person that they are standing against.
I was more specifically addressing the way he discussed African Americans, but your point still stands. It cost nothing to be kind, really. You guys have a beautiful culture and so many of my idols I look up to are black and of that community. Keep going, my guy.
Idris Elba Reaction GIF

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Sza is the most gorgeous black woman.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

spiritual. all those blue evil eyes and dream catchers around her room makes it more enjoyable hitin it. I need me a spiritual gyal

Here are my top 10 favorite types of Black girls. All Black girls are included from the U.S., Africa, Caribbean, and Afro-Latina chicks.

1. Ratchet Black Females

2. Professional Black Females

3. Vegan Black Females

4. Pro Black Conscious Females

5. Blerd/Artsy/Nerdy Black Females (Those who like Anime)

6. Black Females who like fitness

7. Spiritual Black Girls

8. Tomboy Black girls

9. Black girls who are into Tech

10. Black girls who are into Gaming.
Instead of a designating women by their complexion, how about just women? Could not one categorise women by those types irrespective of their complexion?

In Somalia (of old, I must qualify), where we do not consider ourselves, or our women, black, how does one answer that question?

In #10, by gaming, do you mean, gambling, or hunting, or just couch-surfing with one's balls glued unto the screen?

Last edited: