What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean I'm the queen of fun ? Who wants to enter heaven with 72 dried raisins and wine which doesn't intoxicate you ? Let's make our heaven on earth, all the nut jobs are going to Islamic heaven it seems
A guy told me that Jannah's wine doesn't make you tipsy. I told him, that's not wine saxib. That's Vimto.

I think Allah serves quality whisky. That stuff definitely makes you wobbly.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A guy told me that Jannah's wine doesn't make you tipsy. I told him, that's not wine saxib. That's Vimto.

I don't think Allah wants any fun even in heaven, he just wants everything miserable. We don't even have 72 virgin men or big packing men ;) Allah forgot about women's needs, seems like religion is even male dominated

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Horta are there any male virgins in jannah for women.
Do the hororacayn (female virgins) give head ?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Horta are there any male virgins in heaven for women.
Allah forgot about women, we only get our husbands whilst he bangs his hoories, even in heaven were the worst of creatures. Heaven is a big sex fest orgies, that of a cheesy movie

I don't think Allah wants any fun even in heaven, he just wants everything miserable. We don't even have 72 virgin men or big packing men ;) Allah forgot about women's needs, seems like religion is even male dominated
Why should s get 72 dicks? Allah is not running a brothel is he. But I believe you girls can drink in Jannah's saloon. Just don't overdo it. You remember the last time you little wenches misbehaved up there. Got us all kicked out of heaven. Poor Adam had to slave on this shithole of a planet because of Eve. Can never trust a woman.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why should s get 72 dicks? Allah is not running a brothel is he. But I believe you girls can drink in Jannah's saloon. Just don't overdo it. You remember the last time you little wenches misbehaved up there. Got us all kicked out of heaven. Poor Adam had to slave on this shithole of a planet because of Eve. Can never trust a woman.
We women are often always punished just because some guy didn't get his dick wet !!!

I swear it was Adam who ate the apple, unless you're a Christian.

Horta are there any male virgins in jannah for women.
Fellatio is xalal so why not.

As for male virgins, that's not right. A woman should be reunited with her dear departed husband. Can you imagine a pious Muslima kitted out in a burka getting blasted in the ass by 72 guys?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

As for male virgins, that's not right. A woman should be reunited with her dear departed husband. Can you imagine a pious Muslima kitted out in a burka getting blasted in the ass by 72 guys?
We women are just as sexual as you men we demand our 72 men !!!

There's no burkhas in heaven.

And what woman would want her husband if he's getting it from 72 albino es.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There's no burkhas in heaven.

And what woman would want her husband if he's getting it from 72 albino es.
Yeah albino s !! I want to go with Satan heaven seems boring and premitive, I'm enjoying sex in planet earth I don't need that shit in heaven

I swear it was Adam who ate the apple, unless you're a Christian.
The Quran is quiet on the subject, but the Injeel says it was the woman's doing. The Injeel goes into stories in more depth. I love to read it because it came from Allah as well. Scholars call it Israeeliyat. Ibn Kathir made use of them.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The Quran is quiet on the subject, but the Injeel says it was the woman's doing. The Injeel goes into stories in more depth. I love to read it because it came from Allah as well. Scholars call it Israeeliyat. Ibn Kathir made use of them.
Will you do me in heaven ? Or do you lack stamina ? I am a shewolt I thirst for men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending