What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna meet @Von. He's my Finnish nigga. You know a skinny don't play when he betakes himself to an icy snowscape as Finland, remote from civilization. That's a Boss move.

He promised to buy me drinks when I deplane in Viking territory.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Wallahi there is something wrong with this site. Niggas talking about anally fucking some dude another talking about how the hajiib is oppression, but then saying it's his right to rape a women because she's Christian and then there is a nutcase commenting about how he would suck someone off if they can make him laugh.

la hawla :dwill: I thinks it time for me to permanently log off this site.

Wallahi there is something wrong with this site. Niggas talking about anally fucking some dude another talking about how the hajiib is oppression, but then saying it's his right to rape a women because she's Christian and then there is a nutcase commenting about how he would suck someone off if they can make him laugh.

la hawla wala quwwata:dwill: I thinks it time for me to permanently log off this site.
Could be worse. We could be head choppers and goat fuckers like the Saudi wannabes on here. Don't see you griping about that. Very suspect.

Mashallah a sane farax with morals on SSPOT! :noneck:

If you're hawiye slide into my DMs :gaasdrink:

Benjamin

någon :)

Waarya quit complaining don't act like a saint. :axvmm9o:

Lol my dp isnt a issue. Nigga you dont know me I cover myself properly and pray 5 times a day so go f*ck yourself

You're a man who fucks es on tables. So Abahaa waas warya,
A man ? That's what my ex said before she slammed the door on my ugly face and skipped town. I'm still heartbroken frankly so it us cruel for you to say that. Her name was Citrus Flower's Mummy. And we did screw on the kitchen table. Right next to the chair on which you have breakfast. I used to have her breastmilk with my cereal.

A man ? That's what my ex said before she slammed the door on my ugly face and skipped town. I'm still heartbroken frankly so it us cruel for you to say that. Her name was Citrus Flower's Mummy. And we did screw on the kitchen table. Right next to the chair on which you have breakfast. I used to have her breastmilk with my cereal.

You're pathetic and you call yourself a muslim. I hope your dick is infected with HIV inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts