What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links or it's not true.

I saw it picture this:

Makes a thread on somalispot lets raid 4chan (fully aware they can read that thread.) Pure autism. Successful raids that have been done before were organised in private DM groups :hillarybiz:

Makes a thread on 4chan on pathetically sad shit like: ' Im a white man who lost my wife to a ' :pachah1:'Im a white guy who like big somali dick.' :gucciwhat:

I didn't change my mind per se, but i see now this issue is more complex than my naive "freedom of choice" stance from before.
I'm still triggered, man. Just not as bigly, as comrade Trump would say. Nobody EVER changes their mind in real time. That's some unheard of shit.

I don't know whether to admire it or be alarmed by it. Either way you're one to watch, that's for sure.

I saw it picture this:

Makes a thread on somalispot lets raid 4chan (fully aware they can read that thread.) Pure autism. Successful raids that have been done before were organised in private DM groups :hillarybiz:

Makes a thread on 4chan on pathetically sad shit like: ' Im a white man who lost my wife to a ' :pachah1:'Im a white guy who like big somali dick.' :gucciwhat:
Epic stuff. Can't believe I missed it. Why's that a banning offence though?

I need some help with terms:

Raid = trolling other sites?

Ddox = ?

Hard kulaha :mjlol: I was embarrassed to even look :mjlol:

That raid was pathetically embarrassing and weak. The real SSPOT crew from 2015-2016 knew how to raid well. You just went into that site like a blind sheep. It was pure retardedness. You really showed off you 68 somali IQ

Truly terrible. We were not even roganjzed and everyone started dropping their clans .

Also we were all praising Somalis in 4 Chan pol thread :dead:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Steam is on the sex offender's register. She did hard time in a maximum security pen.

Not someone you can trust with your life, chastity, or security. Waa waxwaalan.
She's funny. Wax waalan uma eegto hadaladeeda marka loo fiirsado. She has a way with words and she swings both ways.

I want to meet @Steamdevolopment so she can be my wingman. I'll be punching my tickets to pound town when I have a person like SD vouching for me.

man I'll be drowning in pussy if she was a friend of mine irl
:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Actually I'm good wingwoman. I can point to the woman who are easy as I know their ways and guys will seem less threatning with me by their side and even as very acceptant with a lesbian black friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending