What Somali-ajnabi pairings do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The farahs must be so useless that they have to marry out. You guys are poor, useless and disgusting
:dead:
If you don't marry a Farax your kids won't be part of the clan and thus be ajnabi.

You choose either me or future offspring being ajnabi

You are practically stuck with me abaayo deal with it:trumpsmirk:

halwa

✨🌙
:dead:
If you don't marry a Farax your kids won't be part of the clan and thus be ajnabi.

You choose either me or future offspring being ajnabi

You are practically stuck with me abaayo deal with it:trumpsmirk:

I don’t want my kids to be part of any clan or learn about qabiil

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
My cousin she married a turkish man he looks ugly and old but it is her choice, she want to bring him to usa.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
my cousin married some white Australian women one of my relatives married a Eritrean man and a family friend married a algerian women and that's about it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Have you noticed Somali men in interracial relationships treat their wife's like queens? They spoil them and everything but they can't do the same for own women, smh!

@Knowles have you notice this traitorous behaviour?

Before you rant. Not all Somali men are like this and I'm definitely not one of them.
:whoa:

Muji

VIP
Have you noticed Somali men in interracial relationships treat their wife's like queens? They spoil them and everything but they can't do the same for own women, smh!

Before you rant. Not all Somali men are like this and I'm definitely not one of them.

They do walal. We have some here in fact, @Kodeen loves to count the blessings of cadan women whilst disregarding and degrading Somali women, describing them as too madow. Men like that are often self-haters if you ask me

You are correct. I don't know man, there is something about the chemical imbalance between the xalimo and farah. :pachah1:

This makes me want to rethink my stance of only marrying Somali men.
:hmm:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I seen;
Somali + aboriginal
Somali + Maori (the Maori gene so strong the kids like islander with long timo jilec and wide noses)

In Toronto, I know some.

For Somali women. I know one that married a Jamaican revert. No Jokes.

For Somali men I saw quite a lot.

Somali - Sudani
Somali - Habesha
Somali - Yemeni
Somali - Labanese
Somali - Morrocan
Somali - Algerian
Somali - Canadian white
Somali - Latino
Somali - light skin Jamaican
Somali - light skin Trinidadian.

That's just from my experience and it's crazy how Somali guys don't go for Indians, Chinese, other Asians and blacks. Somali men take their standards very seriously. :icon lol:
I would spoil the Ajnabi qalanjo as she doesn't wanna cut off half of my daughter's private parts :denzelnigga:

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I have a Sudani step-dad, and my close friend is of Somali and Habesha background. We're all Cushitics, and we look the same, so I've never processed it as something out of the norm or foreign. lul

Somali-white
Somali-white
Somali-Asian

Quite a few Somali-Arab

And most recently my friend's sister married a Jamaican guy

They do walal. We have some here in fact, @Kodeen loves to count the blessings of cadan women whilst disregarding and degrading Somali women, describing them as too madow. Men like that are often self-haters if you ask me

Wallahi I don't think I'm a self-hater. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I don't ever degrade Somali women aside from trollish obvious bait stuff.

That said, I am simply honest. The Somali girls I know in real life are just made differently from the cadan girls I know. They don't want the same things. For a lack of better word, Somali girls in London are honestly just not 'gentle' and feminine. Wallahi I just have a soft spot for girly girls. I won't say madow, but Somali girls are too urban

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somali guy and Korean. I'll like to think I set them up because they both met each other through me. My uncle married to a Moroccan but ex was also Arab so it might be his thing lol.

Somali - British

Somali - Swedish

Somali - Pakistan

Somali - Yemen

Somali - Kurdish

Somali - brown man/ I have no idea where his from

And more

Honestly, if you come to London . You'll see nearly every mix since there like people from every continent a walk away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.