What skin tone is Mariin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Nigga I can't tell the difference between idho, rah, neef, and all the synonyms. I only know lo' , ari, idho and geel. In Somali every gender and age group of xoolo have their own name that idgaf about
upload_2017-7-31_20-21-16.png
upload_2017-7-31_20-21-16.png
upload_2017-7-31_20-21-18.png
upload_2017-7-31_20-21-18.png
upload_2017-7-31_20-21-21.png
upload_2017-7-31_20-21-23.png
upload_2017-7-31_20-21-23.png

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The day a southie corrects my Somali is the day I dig a hole and aas myself.:damn:
What do you call southie. I believe anything south of Galgaduud is where Somali is corrupted. Mudug/Bari/Galgaduud speak the best along with Somaliland. The further south you go the worse Somali gets except xamar

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's hard to type Somali if you've never practised. I can speak better than 90% of people my age.
LooL ma saas ba. I never went to school for af Somali I taught myself :icon lol: Obvs I'm not as good as the ppl back home when it comes to writing af Somali but I'm better than all the neefs abroad.:icon e biggrin:

Practice on SS who knows when technology dies you might have to write your old lady some calaacal letters.:pachah1:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
LooL ma saas ba. I never went to school for af Somali I taught myself :icon lol: Obvs I'm not as good as the ppl back home when it comes to writing af Somali but I'm better than all the neefs abroad.:icon e biggrin:

Practice on SS who knows when technology dies you might have to write your old lady some calaacal letters.:pachah1:
Well I probably know better Somali than you because I experienced dhaqan Celis back home. If you've never been or lived in Somalia don't question my Somali nacalaa

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Since when am I on the internet 8 hours? The only time I'm on SSpot is nighttime and My Days off
Ok fine 8 hours a nigt. Wax wanaag kamasoo socdo dhaqankaada. aan kuladardaarmo: saacadwalba istaag, iskalabixi, socsoco, markaa oo soonoqo oo kabilow meeshay kuumaraysay. Mafahantay?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What do you call southie. I believe anything south of Galgaduud is where Somali is corrupted. Mudug/Bari/Galgaduud speak the best along with Somaliland. The further south you go the worse Somali gets except xamar
I agree. Southie to me is the reer Xamars, elaay wiiq all the qashins in the south. Walahi I can't stand the way they talk. Using Words like qawow instead of qabow like wtf
They stay butchering afka hooyo. Grown ppl who speak like that disgust me. I can't even take them serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending