Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Agriculture

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Economy

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't add anything about agricultural and economical development and job creation in these sectors. Somalia has the resources, we just need the backing from the government so they can re-start and refurbish these old factories and protect domestic producers.

We need to become self-sufficient and keep our imports to a minimum inshaAllah. We need to build a nation worth defending.

You didn't add anything about agricultural and economical development and job creation in these sectors. Somalia has the resources, we just need the backing from the government so they can re-start and refurbish these old factories and protect domestic producers.

We need to become self-sufficient and keep our imports to a minimum inshaAllah. We need to build a nation worth defending.

I have now added those options though we need the basic of security in order otherwise everything else won't happen in my opinion :kanyeshrug:

Economy should be a top priority when shabab is defeated. As the economy grows & modernises only then can we focus on building a modern military as well.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
On the army and the economy, primarily in agriculture, livestock and fisheries. He also must eliminate alshabab and other terrorist groups controlling parts of the nation.

He can deal with the rival regional administration slowly. Corruption will take time, and the SL independence is a non issue atm.

He should focus on the economy and on creating jobs. But only after the building of the national army and eliminating al shabaab.The presence of al shabaab will slow down the economy.One of the main reseasons why many of the youth is joining al shabab is because of the lack of jobs available to the youth. Creating more jobs and establishing peace all over the country will prevent people from joining al shabab,tahriibing and will make the somalis living in refugee camps come back home. And insha allah the economy will continue to grow.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
In order to build a strong national army, he needs a corruption free administration. The arms embargo was put in place due to the corruption, and we won't be able to build the SNA until this is relieved.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
He should not focus on one thing but several things at the same time. You can't fight AlShabab without there being jobs available for the male demographic between 16-35.

Corruption must be dealt with if we want a strong military and intelligence institutions and without those two factors we will not be able to fight Al Shabab.

Agriculture duuuh. We should not be drilling for Oil or Gas in the next coming 2 decades unless we want to suffer from dutch diseases. There are other economic sectors that would be more lucrative for Somalia in the long term.

And get rid of that horrible mustache. If child molesters had mustache they would have a Farmajo mustache.

We also need a census. :eek:

Fighting corruption. The civil institutions are running dry from the shenanigans pulled by HSM, he milked it dry to support his presidential run. His cronies also stole one billion dollars, we should set up a legal team to reacquire those stolen funds. Oce we get the institutions up and running, we will get the arms embargo removed and get some respectable weaponry for our ragtag SNA. All we have to do for our prideful warriors is to pay them and cloth them. Only then we can see a respectable Somalia once we accomplish said tasks

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
In order from the most important
Al shabaab
Army
Economy
Fighting corruption
Bring back SL in the Union
Deport Ethiopians, Arabs and Whites :mjlol:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
What Farmaajo's government should focus on is nation wide building, where all Somali citizens in the country and abroad fund the nation's institutions.
Futhermore the government needs to secure the fertile lands of Somalia and eridicate AL Kebab.

Me personally would love to see us cut ties with the arab League and focus on diplomatic relations with emerging superpowers.
Somalia should be the Switzerland of Africa where we remain neutral and be open to trading with any nation no matter what their culture, creed or political system.

I have many more ideas but I'd rather keep it to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.