Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Agriculture

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Economy

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you all idealistic. Dont forget he has 4 or 5 yrs. we literally depend on un and other ngo's for soo many things simple things a good government does effortlessly. We are under weapons embargo and have neighbouring African nations "maintaining" peace which has become a cash cow for them.

Realistically I would say Farmaajo needs to hold amison to account as to their foul behaviour towards somali women and young men. Alot off young boys are aged have literally gone missing after being pointed at in a crowd and put in back of a lorry never to be seen. Lets not even talk about what they do to women.

He should hire private security to terms soldiers in special warfare tactics such as;
Counter insurgency
Set up a secure payment to soldiers.
reconnaissance
humint
cqc
scopes and night visions goggles
few civilian helicopters to drop soldiers off where needed.
radio and electronic communications,
train soldiers to use drones for spying,
Purchase necessary equipment such as helmets camouflage gear bullet prove vest.

Look the point we cant get a huge army until arms embargo is lifted. In the meantime a highly professional well trained special force of 2000 men could go a long way in taking the batlle to al shabab. If Farmaajo can do that in 4 or 5 years. Then its a win for me. Mind you private security firm's are operating in somali helping the government. but we are getting the the bare minimum. You cant do nothing without safety.

if he does the above it will generate soo much trust from civilians and we can present a tough case when demanding the arms embargo lifted.

I don't believe he has single-track option. He has to pursue a number of priorities simultaneously. But my top 3 priorities would be:

1) Security
2) Economy
3) Governance

Apollo

VIP
Become the eternal dictator.

f*ck democracy. It's retarded. Somalia needs a 'council of elders' type of dictatorship.

waraabe

Your superior
Bring Somaliland back :dead::dead1::deadosama:

There is more chance of Israel going back to its 1960s borders than a Somaliland Somalia union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending