What nationality have you been mistaken for?

I get hella annoyed when I get Kenyan, South African, or Zimbabwe. Dumb foreigners just throwing any country they can think of at me without thinking through kkkkkkkkkk. Its even worse when a Botswanian girl confuses you as such. She was working at Nandos I just happen to eat at.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
You kinda look Eritrean, I couldn't tell if you were trolling or that was your actual picture
I had this Pan-Warsangali threads for 1 week. Were I was reiterating that warsangalis are related to Eritreans. So me looking like an Eritrean is nothing but the truth. But the more accurate wording will have been, Eritreans looks like Warsangalis.

I am a honest man, that picture was me. There is a reason I hid my forehead tho. As a Warsangalis anyone can distinguish us from other Qabils, just by looking at our big forehead.

The most black guess I have ever gotten was South African. :russ:

But I blame it on my accent in English (was talking to the person in English). :mjlol:
Lool we must sound similar sxb.. In the record your voice thread some people were asking me if I'm south African.

AmXAAR ah? :pacspit:

You are not one of us. BAAX warya.

I'm 91% Somali , according to 23and me .

no one can deny me my geeljirenimo.

img_1319-gif.23216

So thats what brought you closer to Somalis. It makes sense now. Kindness from one individual made you love Somalis. In truth tho, he was just 1 in a million. I cant think of anyone in here with such kindness to people.

Wait a minute he spoke sudani arabic, he wasnt Somali. You got deceived, he was most likely an Undercover Oromo

People would ask me you are Somali at school and sometimes joke about it. I said I'm not. I got curious about Somalis when I left high school. It was mainly an all white school.

My father worked in Puntland and Moghadishu before the civil war as an UN ambassador so that also got me curious too

He was definitely Somali. He just knew a few words like ya zol, kef halek

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Mistaken me for: Suriname, Eritrea, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and there was a moroccan woman that spoke moroccan amazigh to me looool

An elementary schooler said with his chest that I looked like an Indian. I forgave him because he never got the chance to see my majestical Somali forehead. He would have figured it out in an instance.

:silanyolaugh:

ca133aebbbff8630e2966562bba4769142b649e4408beb86f06e22590d5d22df_1.jpg

darkarabian56

arabianking
sudanese, indian, Egyptian and Ethiopian and that's about it, what have you guys been mistaken for?
Yemeni, Afghani(wth man like wth!!!!!),omani,jordani,Italian,Greek(they say because my nose is long and my green eyes)Algerian,spanish(spain),saudi,worst one had to be Israeli was gonna kill that man and I'm just like you retards im lebanese, somali and native american.

Last edited:

darkarabian56

arabianking
north arab sudani (almost everytime) ,pakistani ,hindi:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:, egyptian, ethiopian ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Senegal has a bunch of Arabs there like lebanese people, ancient saudi people who migrated there. My dad has been there he told me how the ancient saudis kept their bloodline damn near pure in that country seen the muslim invasion.

Trending