What nationality have you been mistaken for?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I was working in Central London and I had this Arab tourist try speak Arabic to me and ask for something I then mouthed to him, I speak English only!

This guy then said ”where you from” in super broken english, I said Somalia and he was confused and shocked as hell :ftw9nwa:

I was offended tbh. We have surprased these fat women beating Teletubbies and now they try pull this shit?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
WE JOINED THE ARAB LEAGUE AND ARABIC IS AN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IN SOMALIA UNFORTUNATELY, MOST PEOPLE SEE US AS ANOTHER SUDAN AND WE HAVE NOBODY BUT TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES :(

Learn Arabic, it's your second mother language unless you're a local African Somalian.

We have a small tuition in our town owned by an Isaaq wadaad, he teaches Arabic language and culture to Darood and Isaaq descendants. Inshallah we embrace our Arabnimo, lately I've been disappointed with Somalis as a whole.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I was working in Central London and I had this Arab tourist try speak Arabic to me and ask for something I then mouthed to him, I speak English only!

This guy then said ”where you from” in super broken english, I said Somalia and he was confused and shocked as hell :ftw9nwa:

I was offended tbh. We have surprased these fat women beating Teletubbies and now they try pull this shit?
An Arab bootyclappers wet dream lol

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Learn Arabic, it's your second mother language unless you're a local African Somalian.

We have a small tuition in our town owned by an Isaaq wadaad, he teaches Arabic language and culture to Darood and Isaaq descendants. Inshallah we embrace our Arabnimo, lately I've been disappointed with Somalis as a whole.
LMAOOO. WE GOT EM! Looks like you are very triggered :ftw9nwa:

Senegal has a bunch of Arabs there like lebanese people, ancient saudi people who migrated there. My dad has been there he told me how the ancient saudis kept their bloodline damn near pure in that country seen the muslim invasion.
Wait, green eyes?:faysalwtf:never seen a somali with anything other than brown eyes

psyche

To each their own
Wait, green eyes?:faysalwtf:never seen a somali with anything other than brown eyes

He's not a full Somali so it's understandable.

Even then it's possible for a full Somali to have coloured eyes.(but extremely rare)

My aunt and her children all had grey eyes for example.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i'm pretty sure 98% of somalis got mistaken for Eritrean/ethiopian. As for me is always Somalian.

Trending