What nationality have you been mistaken for?

A few weeks ago this old Turkish man spoke to me in broken Arabic. A WTF moment I had.

Not sure what he was thinking.:mjlol:
Same with my mum and my sisters, I was walking with them, and this Arab lady came up to my sister and started speaking Arabic, my sister told the lady shes not Arab, and the lady stared in shock kkkk

And then proceeded to ask my mum if I was adopted:tocry:

Exodus

Alienist
I've been mistaken for Somali numerous times. I kindly correct them, stating that I am Somalilander not Somali.
tenor.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No one looks at me and says are you somali? :bell: I have been called mulatto and that hurts since I'm full somali nacalaa

I have had Oromo believe it or not handful of times by other Somalis of all people. The look they gave me when I answered their English question to somali was a look of shock.

I also had few occasions where I've been mistaken for South Indian.

Mostly I get the South African, botswanian, Kenyan anything but east African you get the drift though the closest I got was Sudan.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I hate this type of thread. It seems a lot of you guys take pleasure in not looking like a “typical Somali” whatever the f*ck that looks like. Be more proud of who you are.
:kanyehmm:

Apollo

VIP
Dumb ass foreigners make these silly guess mistakes, but how about being mistaken by people from the country themselves? That is something else.

For me, only Eritreans and a few Ethiopians thought I was from their country.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Somali. I love it to be honest, I can walk into any Somali area and be shown love. One time during Ramadan, I was running late for iftar, so this one Somali elder invited me into his house to break fast with him.

I told him I was Sudanese, and then he started talking to me in Sudani Arabic
So thats what brought you closer to Somalis. It makes sense now. Kindness from one individual made you love Somalis. In truth tho, he was just 1 in a million. I cant think of anyone in here with such kindness to people.

Wait a minute he spoke sudani arabic, he wasnt Somali. You got deceived, he was most likely an Undercover Oromo

just the typical shit , from egyptian to Congolese.

but the funniest was when this AA classmate at HS asked me if I was from Thailand? FUCKING THAILAND??? :mahubowtf: ain't no fucking bariis eater indhoyar mf.

well , actually like rice ,
still :mahubowtf:

Trending