What makes one native to Africa

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What makes one native to Africa? How many years of living in Africa. I say this because recently I watched a video of West African male saying Ethiopians ( and other horners are from Asia and North Africans etc.

I get flashbacks of how I would react had this been several years ago. I would've probably insulted him and told him Africa is very diverse and we are all Africans and features don't determine ones nativity to Africa.

Wa lakin his video has some truth to it. How can we determine if someone is native to an area?

Apollo

VIP
I'd only consider White South Africans who insist on being Africans as being not. Rest have been there long enough.

Maybe also a bit sketchy when it comes to the Merina Malagasy (they are 3/5-3/4 Indonesian).

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'd only consider White South Africans who insist on being Africans as being not. Rest have been there long enough.

Maybe also a bit sketchy when it comes to the Merina Malagasy (they are 3/5-3/4 Indonesian).
How long have these Malagasy people been in Africa. I think above 2k years living somewhere makes you a native.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Around 1.2k years. But they also live on an island that is isolated from Africa.. They are the borderline case.
I don't know in my opinion 1.2k doesn't seem right enough to give a group a right to consider themselves native. Some reer Hamar have been in Mogadishu for 1000 years can we consider them native now?

Apollo

VIP
I don't know in my opinion 1.2k doesn't seem right enough to give a group a right to consider themselves native. Some reer Hamar have been in Mogadishu for 1000 years can we consider them native now?

That's when the first Benadiris settled, but they continued trading with the Middle East and South Asia. So their ancestors continued arriving all the way to perhaps the 1700s.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I think if one group is the first to inhabit an area in large groups it makes them native.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If life started anywhere in Africa, I guess we all are native, except for the white South Africans, and Indians etc who came there from other continents

What makes one native to Africa? How many years of living in Africa. I say this because recently I watched a video of West African male saying Ethiopians ( and other horners are from Asia and North Africans etc.

I get flashbacks of how I would react had this been several years ago. I would've probably insulted him and told him Africa is very diverse and we are all Africans and features don't determine ones nativity to Africa.

Wa lakin his video has some truth to it. How can we determine if someone is native to an area?

Madows like that piss me off!!!! Especially concerning Horners, acting like as if more than half of our DNA is native to East Africa for banter?????

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Madows like that piss me off!!!! Especially concerning Horners, acting like as if more than half of our DNA is native to East Africa for banter?????
West african/bantus have around 8-12% iberomaurusian dna lol almost all of them don’t even realize it

Apollo

VIP
In Europe, when a Swedish born Somali says ''I am Swedish'' they get cringy looks from the locals. In the US, when a US born Somali says ''I am American'', everyone accepts it.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
In Europe, when a Swedish born Somali says ''I am Swedish'' they get cringy looks from the locals. In the US, when a US born Somali says ''I am American'', everyone accepts it.
Here in the states we can always tell an cadaan to go back to Europe if they try to act up :mjlol:

Trending