What makes Iranian women different from Somalis? They take off the hijab when they move to the West

Another difference is that they are more educated than the Somali women who come from Somalia. Whether you consider that education fake or not. Women in Somalia don’t even know basic geography.
And who's fault is that ? Perhaps somali men who cannot lead their country for shit let alone build better schools or at least make education accessible.

its because the Iranian gene can easily blend into White population, as opposed to Xaliimos-- their forehead will stick out and get busted. Its about culture ethnic shame within
Not really most people from Iran look straight up like Arabs, and are associated more so with Islam. So even if they take off the hijab white people will still see them as the "Islamic terrorists" stereotype, whereas somali women without hijab can easily bland in with Ethiopians or other East Africans.

I'm not advocating it or saying it's positive, it's just something I've noticed. It looks like the women in Iran now are very eager to take off the hijab too.

Again I'm not attacking anyone.
Are you saying Somalis take off the hijab when they come to the west?

Trending