What makes Iranian women different from Somalis? They take off the hijab when they move to the West

I'm not advocating it or saying it's positive, it's just something I've noticed. It looks like the women in Iran now are very eager to take off the hijab too.

Again I'm not attacking anyone.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm not advocating it or saying it's positive, it's just something I've noticed. It looks like the women in Iran now are very eager to take off the hijab too.

its because the Iranian gene can easily blend into White population, as opposed to Xaliimos-- their forehead will stick out and get busted. Its about culture ethnic shame within

I mean they have trouble marrying the first time aswell, to anyone they want, they are forced to marry, shamed to divorce, shamed to remarry, its like hell

Asians, from Arabs to South Asians, love bullying and mistreating women no matter the religion they claim to follow.

The Muslim ones can't let go of their Pagan habits, same way Somalis can't let go of Pagan Vagina Mutilation.

Asians, from Arabs to South Asians, love bullying and mistreating women no matter the religion they claim to follow.

The Muslim ones can't let go of their Pagan habits, same way Somalis can't let go of Pagan Vagina Mutilation.
Yes they are like the jews and christians, Our ummah was good at first, and so were early asians and arabs, but they soon reverted back to jaahilyah ways, like the jews and christians were religious, then became hypocrites and sinners, and changed the religion for their own benefit.
The Prophet (ο·Ί) said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Messenger (ο·Ί)! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"

Yes they are like the jews and christians, Our ummah was good at first, and so were early asians and arabs, but they soon reverted back to jaahilyah ways, like the jews and christians were religious, then became hypocrites and sinners, and changed the religion for their own benefit.
The Prophet (ο·Ί) said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Messenger (ο·Ί)! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"

Muslim ethnic groups need to admit to themselves that they never let go of Pagan cultures and cultural habits. The same way Christians adopted Paganism into their religion.

Arabs used to bury their daughters alive before Islam. Now they trap and imprison their daughters and pretend it is for their own protection.

Muslim ethnic groups need to admit to themselves that they never let go of Pagan cultures and cultural habits. The same way Christians adopted Paganism into their religion.

Arabs used to bury their daughters alive before Islam. Now they trap and imprison their daughters and pretend it is for their own protection.
Btw most of the asian culture(indian pakistan bengladesh) all comes from hindu culture.

Btw most of the asian culture(indian pakistan bengladesh) all comes from hindu culture.

Something is wrong with Asian males, the ones with body hair at least. I don't know anything about Malaysians etc.

It is like their ego and "honour" is directly tied to women and thus they get pleasure from subjugating women. That is why Asian women are obsessed with having sons, they finally get a Man they are in control of.

Somali women are know to wear Hijab as clothing. However, many Somali women do not know what modesty and Islamic Akhlaaq is. Same for Somali men.
Muslims and non-Muslims alike judge based on appearance then do not care about the rest
as long as u play the part they want you to u can do anything behind the scenes
that means wearing certain clothing in public etc everything else does not matter
The idea of modesty and akhlaaq has been so watered down u find non-Muslims have better akhlaaq than muslims

Muslims and non-Muslims alike judge based on appearance then do not care about the rest
as long as u play the part they want you to u can do anything behind the scenes
that means wearing certain clothing in public etc everything else does not matter
The idea of modesty and akhlaaq has been so watered down u find non-Muslims have better akhlaaq than muslims

Somalis need to teach their kids basic Islamic Manners, there is a Kitaab on this. Not just how to pray and read Arabic.

I want to say so much more but foreigners are reading this forum.

Something is wrong with Asian males, the ones with body hair at least. I don't know anything about Malaysians etc.

It is like their ego and "honour" is directly tied to women and thus they get pleasure from subjugating women. That is why Asian women are obsessed with having sons, they finally get a Man they are in control of.
The men are very feminine, they are usually mummy boys, they all must follow the asian families orders, must follow backwards caste systems etc,,
they have been traumatised from a young age, when u see these kids childhoods u feel sorry for them, they are literally slaves, africans think they have it bad with their families but in actuality they do not realise how strict asian parents are, U are literally a slave to their parents, they are not allowed to go outside and engage with anyone, just go school come back, be indoctrinated by their parents, they continue this cycle, they do not realise how toxic it is
That is why u see so many asians come to the west to get freedom, just going outside with ur friends is a privelage most do not get, they all want to escape so badly the west is like heaven to them
U should watch some youtube videos and research on Asian culture, trust me it will surprise u alot, chinese and japanese have similar culture to south asian aswell, once u do research u will have sympathy for them
Both the men and women need guidance

Another difference is that they are more educated than the Somali women who come from Somalia. Whether you consider that education fake or not. Women in Somalia don’t even know basic geography.

The men are very feminine, they are usually mummy boys, they all must follow the asian families orders, must follow backwards caste systems etc,,
they have been traumatised from a young age, when u see these kids childhoods u feel sorry for them, they are literally slaves, africans think they have it bad with their families but in actuality they do not realise how strict asian parents are, U are literally a slave to their parents, they are not allowed to go outside and engage with anyone, just go school come back, be indoctrinated by their parents, they continue this cycle, they do not realise how toxic it is
That is why u see so many asians come to the west to get freedom, just going outside with ur friends is a privelage most do not get, they all want to escape so badly the west is like heaven to them
U should watch some youtube videos and research on Asian culture, trust me it will surprise u alot, chinese and japanese have similar culture to south asian aswell, once u do research u will have sympathy for them
Both the men and women need guidance

It's all about "Control", but not even for themselves, it's to brag to others. That's another reason why Asians are materialistic, it's all a performance for 'Society'.

For example, I am convinced that the reason why Divorced Asian women have trouble remarrying, is because these women are being made an example of. They are punishing these women collectively as a society.

For example, I've heard that North African "Muslims" hold up the marital bed sheet to prove to people that the girl was a "Virgin". I bet they used to do this before Islam also and like other Muslim ethnic groups, refuse to let go of it.

Another difference is that they are more educated than the Somali women who come from Somalia. Whether you consider that education fake or not. Women in Somalia don’t even know basic geography.

That's not true.

Many Somali women who fled the Civil war at least had a High School Diploma. That's because most refugees from Somalia came from the Capital city. People living in the Capital City were not illiterate.

A lot of the people that stayed behind are Nomads/Farmers, who are more likely to be illiterate.