What Madhab/Domination of Islam do you follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Everyone on this forum is soo ignorant, it's cringe-worthy. 'Tariqas' whether it's Qadiriyya, Naqshbandiyya, Chistiyya, Ahmadiyya, etc are all innovations (Bid3ah) that did not exist at the time of the prophet (SAW). How can some of you guys have both Shafi'i and Maliki influences? LOOOOOOOOL. They are schools of thoughts in Islamic Jurisprudence, so then do you follow Shafi'i in 3ibaadah and Maliki in Faraa'id? OMG. It's possible to follow aspects of different Mathaahib but none of you here are nowhere near knowledgeable enough. Study for 10 years + then maybe. Even I'm not knowledgeable enough to judge an ijtihaad. How can guys also follow different schools of 'aqeedah simultaneously? It's impossible. The most known schools of 'aqeedah are Athari, Ashari and Matruidi (Athari is the correct one and its that of the Sahaba (RA)). Ashari and Matruidi are usually followed by the Sufis (they are misguided in my opinion). I don't see why any sane person would follow 'Tariqas' and the ways of the 'Sufis' when all the virtuous Awraad and acts of ibaadah are mentioned by the prophet (SAW).

I don't know if I should stay on this forum.

Loooooooooooooooooool

Everyone on this forum is soo ignorant, it's cringe-worthy. 'Tariqas' whether it's Qadiriyya, Naqshbandiyya, Chistiyya, Ahmadiyya, etc are all innovations (Bid3ah) that did not exist at the time of the prophet (SAW). How can some of you guys have both Shafi'i and Maliki influences? LOOOOOOOOL. They are schools of thoughts in Islamic Jurisprudence, so then do you follow Shafi'i in 3ibaadah and Maliki in Faraa'id? OMG. It's possible to follow aspects of different Mathaahib but none of you here are nowhere near knowledgeable enough. Study for 10 years + then maybe. Even I'm not knowledgeable enough to judge an ijtihaad. How can guys also follow different schools of 'aqeedah simultaneously? It's impossible. The most known schools of 'aqeedah are Athari, Ashari and Matruidi (Athari is the correct one and its that of the Sahaba (RA)). Ashari and Matruidi are usually followed by the Sufis (they are misguided in my opinion). I don't see why any sane person would follow 'Tariqas' and the ways of the 'Sufis' when all the virtuous Awraad and acts of ibaadah are mentioned by the prophet (SAW).

I don't know if I should stay on this forum.

The Prophet (saw) said: “Man kaana yu’minu billahi wal yawmil aakhiri fal yaqul khairan aw liyasmut – Whoever believes in Allah (swt) and the Last Day should speak good or remain silent!

Usmut ya Cadcad, da3ni wa sha'ni!

Hafez

VIP
The Prophet (saw) said: “Man kaana yu’minu billahi wal yawmil aakhiri fal yaqul khairan aw liyasmut – Whoever believes in Allah (swt) and the Last Day should speak good or remain silent!

Usmut ya Cadcad, da3ni wa sha'ni!
كيف هذا ليس خير؟ wallah I'm doing you people are favor, you guys need to study the deen. You don't know Arabic language (grammar, morphology, balaagha), you don't know usul Al-fiqh, I doubt anyone here even studied a book of fiqh (even something as basic as ar-Risaalah Al-Jamiah in Shafi'i fiqh). You guys don't know the terminologies of Hadith nor 7hukumaat and you want to tell me you have Shafi'i and Maliki influences LOOOOL or Ash3riyya and Athari. Wallah I think if some students of knowledge were shown this thread they wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry. It is indeed a calamity that the ummah are in this state.

(I'm actually considering leaving the forum btw).

Hafez

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy Instead of making fun of people, why don't you educate them? I mean, I could make fun of you for having 2000 posts on this forum after only a month, but I don't.
I teach Arabic, Tajweed, Fiqh, etc on the weekends irl. You people need to start from square one. I can't teach you over a forum.

Btw most of my posts 90%+ were due to arguments. I don't see how it was relevant to mention my posts anyway, totally unrelated to the topic.

كيف هذا ليس خير؟ wallah I'm doing you people are favor, you guys need to study the deen. You don't know Arabic language (grammar, morphology, balaagha), you don't know usul Al-fiqh, I doubt anyone here even studied a book of fiqh (even something as basic as ar-Risaalah Al-Jamiah in Shafi'i fiqh). You guys don't know the terminologies of Hadith nor 7hukumaat and you want to tell me you have Shafi'i and Maliki influences LOOOOL or Ash3riyya and Athari. Wallah I think if some students of knowledge were shown this thread they wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry. It is indeed a calamity that the ummah are in this state.

(I'm actually considering leaving the forum btw).

Again, but this time in your native 'lisanika'

"وَمَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَلْيَقُلْ خَيْرًا أَوْ لِيَصْمُتْ ‏"

Ya akhi Cadad, you don't need to teach me Arabic. In fact I speak it better than you fluently in all
dialects from Maghrebi/Darja, Masri, Shaami, Khaleeji to Classical Fus7a, you know why? Its because I was Arabized before in an Arab dugsi, where I learnt to speak, write and make shi3r in Arabic. If I speak with you right now through phone, I'll probaly give you a heart attack on how good I'm, so don't underestimate me akhi! lol

As for my own type of '3ibadah' its basically my choice on how I want to do things, please don't interfere but just accept it and me as Muslims who believe in the Kalimah which is enough and more enough since I'm a Sunni Muslim who uses the Quran and Hadeeth right? Then Khalaas, because at the end of the day its the 'A3mal/Actions' and 'Hasanat/Striving for rewards' that matters!

Hafez

VIP
Again, but this time in your native 'lisanika'

"وَمَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَلْيَقُلْ خَيْرًا أَوْ لِيَصْمُتْ ‏"

Ya akhi Cadad, you don't need to teach me Arabic. In fact I speak it better than you fluently in all
dialects from Maghrebi/Darja, Masri, Shaami, Khaleeji to Classical Fus7a, you know why? Its because I was Arabized before in an Arab dugsi, where I learnt to speak, write and make shi3r in Arabic. If I speak with you right now through phone, I'll probaly give you a heart attack on how good I'm, so don't underestimate me akhi! lol

As for my own type of '3ibadah' its basically my choice on how I want to do things, please don't interfere but just accept it and me as Muslims who believe in the Kalimah which is enough and more enough since I'm a Sunni Muslim who uses the Quran and Hadeeth right? Then Khalaas, because at the end of the day its the 'A3mal/Actions' and 'Hasanat/Striving for rewards' that matters!
Wallah iyo Billahi some of the things you said to me in Arabic made absolutely no sense and you probably used translation about you know it better than me LOL. Some of the posts you've made reek of ignorance my brother and I will not argue with you about this. If you're telling me you know Arabic I will test you on PM, yala. All I was doing was giving you all an advice to seek knowledge, now you're butthurt.

Wallah iyo Billahi some of the things you said to me in Arabic made absolutely no sense and you probably used translation about you know it better than me LOL. Some of the posts you've made reek of ignorance my brother and I will not argue with you about this. If you're telling me you know Arabic I will test you on PM, yala. All I was doing was giving you all an advice to seek knowledge, now you're butthurt.

Nope not in the slightest, message me your number in the PMs and we shall discuss some 3arabi through the phone! lol

Salafis are Munafiqeen and Kuffar, Ahlu-Al Sufi call to Allah (swt) so that's why they are successful in Dunya and Akhira!

Khattab, you are a good kid with a lot of potential, but some of the stuff you are saying are utter nonsense, I advise you to be careful with those alhu bidca suufis don't let them corrupt you,

If you want to seek knowledge i can help you through the right channels in birmingham, let me know.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Here comes the terrorist in 0.5 clothing @TheXamarCadcadGuy screaming "bid'ah". You know the religion better than the ignorant jungle dwellers because you're 25% Arab, right?:camby:

Hafez

VIP
Here comes the terrorist in 0.5 clothing @TheXamarCadcadGuy screaming "bid'ah". You know the religion better than the ignorant jungle dwellers because you're 25% Arab, right?:camby:
What does this have anything to do with being an Arab? Wallah I've met Jamaican brothers a lot more knowledgeable than me and other 'Arabs'. You're also suggesting that I'm a terrorist for saying something is Bid'ah? Do you know what Bid'ah means?

You're just proving my point, carry on.

Khattab, you are a good kid with a lot of potential, but some of the stuff you are saying are utter nonsense, I advise you to be careful with those alhu bidca suufis don't let them corrupt you,

If you want to seek knowledge i can help you through the right channels in birmingham, let me know.

No Jazakallah khayr, Sufism was passed down to me through my Father from my Grandfather through his ancestors. And I intend to keep it that way to my descendants, plus most Somalis in Birmingham are Salafis since I've spoke to them. If I even try to initiate a dialogue/debate, a huge battle between me and them will occur since they won't accept me at all. That is why I pray at Ghamkol-Sharif and Local Sufi Masjids instead of the Somali ones in Small Heath, since everyone there have been tainted by Salafi Ideology!

Hafez

VIP
No Jazakallah khayr, Sufism was passed down to me through my Father from my Grandfather through his ancestors. And I intend to keep it that way to my descendants, plus most Somalis in Birmingham are Salafis since I've spoke to them. If I even try to initiate a dialogue/debate, a huge battle between me and them will occur since they won't accept me. That is why I pray at Ghamkol-Sharif instead of the Somali Arrahma Masjid, since everyone there have been tainted by Saudi Ideology!
And you have been tainted by ideologies that came in to existence a few centuries after the salaf. Even though I'm not a Salafi because they are lamathaahibiin (follow no school of thought) whilst I'm a Shafi'i, Athari.

And you have been tainted by ideologies that came in to existence a few centuries after the salaf. Even though I'm not a Salafi because they are lamathaahibiin (follow no school of thought) whilst I'm a Shafi'i, Athari.

Wrong we existed since the Ummayad and we'll continue to do so forever

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I think to divide yourselves as Muslims would be unislamic, I simply call my self a Muslim. Why would one want to call yourself other than a Muslim? I understand the argument some make about there being different groups which one is right? I never had a herd mentality, Allah tells us to ponder & reflect on his words, critical thinking is crucial, if I adhere to the message from Allah & the sunnah of his slave Muhammad (pbuh) to the best of ones ability, he/she I believe are good. Many of these sects are created by the enemies of Islam to cause dissension, Lawrence of Arabia, we live in a time where something might appear one way but in reality it's totally opposite. May Allah help us see things as they are & not as they appear to be.

Hafez

VIP
Wrong we existed since the Ummayad and we'll continue to do so forever
LOL! There were a few ascetic people but they were just known for being ascetic and abstinent. They've never identified as Sufis nor have they done acts of ibaadah that wasn't done by the Prophet (SAW). For example, Al-Hassan al-Basri, Sirri as-Siqti, Ibn Sirrin, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending