What Madhab/Domination of Islam do you follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shia Islam? Yes, I did. I even read 'Then I was Guided'. Although I admire the love Shia have for ahlul bayt, some of their beliefs were hard for me to accept.

No not shia islam.

I mean Loving ahlulbayt senting lots of salawat.
And also loving sahaba.

Ahlulbayti means to follow ahlulbayt by heart, to hate the killers of Umar r.a, Ali r.a and Hussain r.a.

Iam muslim but i love ahlulbayt a lot and sahaba.

Some sunnis praise yazid and shias hate sahaba, that worries me

I don't follow any specific order, but if I had to pick one it would be Suhrawardiyya.

I see, what about Qadiriyya? Two generations ago nearly everyone in Harti-land/Ras-Hafun was Qadiri and Dervish, do you still have or wish to make connections to the order just like your ancestors?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I see, what about Qadiriyya? Two generations ago nearly everyone in Harti-land/Ras-Hafun was Qadiri and Dervish, do you still have or wish to make connections to the order just like your ancestors?

You should open a topic about this. I don't know much about the Sufis in Somalia other than the ASWJ political group.

@Geeljire

I have a last and final advice, every Sufi I know finds their own way. When I talk about Sufism it’s my own brand, and I don’t speak for others. So basically find that brand that suits you!

They're lost

Shias are the ones who're lost bro, none of their teachings make any sense plus their so called 'prophecies' is weird and so are their haraami rituals.

P.S: They were created by the Jewish 'Abdullah Ibn Saba' for amusement and love of fitnah!

Shias are the ones who're lost bro, none of their teachings make any sense plus their so called 'prophecies' is weird and so are their haraami rituals.

P.S: They were created by the Jewish 'Abdullah Ibn Saba' for amusement and love of fitnah!

Go do what you do best and break dance and do the Harlem Shake b-boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending