What Kind of Muslim Are You? (no apostates please)

Which would you best describe yourself as?

• Sunni

• Shiite

• Salafist

• Sufi

Results are only viewable after voting.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I do somewhat agree with this sentiment; after all the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was not either a Sunni or a Shiite or a Sufi or a Salafist. However, people express their devoutness in different ways as Muhammad (PBUH) hasn't been in this world for a millenia or so so it's quite hard to pin down "the right Islam" because it's almost entirely subjective. Definitely do respect this kind of mentality, though.

I don't think there are enough differences to warrant entire sects, following the Sunnah and a little common sense is all thats needed.

Are you against any of these sects or do you not just know much about them to pick?
I'm neither for nor against the 99 sects that Muslims believe in, I'm iiffy when it comes to the religion since I rarely practice, you could say my knowledge in Islam is limited to Al-Fatiha and Surat Al NAS :jcoleno:

halwa

✨🌙
Anything beyond Sunni Islam is not normal. Salafi is hardcore Islam, some of its principles are questionable and Sufism is all about mythics. Aren’t the Sufis the ones who do that sound making-sitting ritual? I don’t know what it’s called.

They even dance in Sufism. :ftw9nwa:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Anything beyond Sunni Islam is not normal. Salafi is hardcore Islam, some of its principles are questionable and Sufism is all about mythics. Aren’t the Sufis the ones who do that sound making-sitting ritual? I don’t know what it’s called.

They even dance in Sufism. :ftw9nwa:

What's wrong with following a hardcore version of Islam? More the seriously you take the faith, the better chances you have to get to heaven, right?

halwa

✨🌙
What's wrong with following a hardcore version of Islam? More the seriously you take the faith, the better chances you have to get to heaven, right?

Yes. Take faith seriously but not to the extent you become an extremist. It is better to follow the sunnah and do what our Prophet (PBUH) did. I think that is the best way to get to heaven.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I follow the Quran, you could call me a quranite A9136130-689A-4F5B-B486-6C0ECF716F9B.png

Yes. Take faith seriously but not to the extent you become an extremist. It is better to follow the sunnah and do what our Prophet (PBUH) did. I think that is the best way to get to heaven.
So there are levels to islam??
Liberal Moderate and Extreme

What does that mean

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So there are levels to islam??
Liberal Moderate and Extreme

What does that mean

That's not Islam; those are categories created by non-Muslims to differentiate the "good" people who associate with the Islamic faith and the "bad" people who present themselves to be also Muslims.

Last edited:
The amount of kufr/nifaaq on this forum is unbelievable, these weak-minded degenerate fools will never tell Hoyo iyo Aaabo " gaal ya nogda".

Which brings me to my next fact, this forum is run by oromos and Madow sufis.

:damedamn:

Yoo

Eel eh?
I'm curious on what certain branch of Islam you guys adhere to. I personally am not entirely sure on where I fall on the spectrum as my family is full of Sufis but I don't really agree with much of their mystical elements but I'm also not entirely sure as to whether or not I fully believe in Salafism either. Anyways, what's your guys' position on this?
How old are you? Why did you separate salafism and sunni?

Trending