What kind of Hijab do you prefer in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s for the women safety.

If Men back home would act accordingly and wouldn’t act like dogs in heat many women wouldn’t feel scared to not wear it. I met girls who were okay with it and girls who wore it back home because of the men around them.

In conclusion: if men don’t act like dogs, this problem wouldn’t have ever existed

It’s for the women safety.

If Men back home would act accordingly and wouldn’t act like dogs in heat many women wouldn’t feel scared to not wear it. I met girls who were okay with it and girls who wore it back home because of the men around them.

In conclusion: if men don’t act like dogs, this problem wouldn’t have ever existed
I dont think wearing hijab is gonna make men less of dogs

Kinda isn’t off???

I mean men in Somalia cant behave themselves, but if women started to wear even a Gawasaar they would definitely rape that women or do worse
I mean zina was made haram more than 10 years before the verses of hijab were revealed so a man doesnt really have an excuse for zina let alone r4pe if the girl he did it with was wearing no hijab.
Even if the girl was half naked like in the west they would have no excuse for committing zina

2022_01_28_01.43.56.jpg
2022_01_28_01.15.56.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending