What kind of Hijab do you prefer in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want you to take a step back and think for a second.

do you understand what you’re fighting for?

you‘re fighting for something that’s not part of our culture. You’re fighting for foreign custom.

this is not our culture:View attachment 212241

this is:

View attachment 212242

I don’t mind Somali women dressing modest or wearing a hijab, but not this baggy crap!

think harder brother.
The second picture is how you should want your wife to dress when you’re getting down for business maybe… not for the world to see are you a dayoth?

If these girls were told you're not going to hell for not wearing a hijab, no girl would wear it. Some know they aren't going to hell for not wearing hijab but just wear it so an idiot fob dosen't spit on them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The first ones are absolutely Somali culture and perfectly acceptable as a hijab, its when Somalis imported Wahabism did the latter became the norm and now indho shareer due to AS. Women back home dont want to wear such long drapes but are forced to due to fear of terrorists and society at large judging them. As soon as they go to a more laxed country they wear their abayas/khimaars

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
@Admin

Please delete this thread as it’s only purpose is to insult the hijab & women who wear it.
@Admin

Please delete this thread as it’s only purpose is to insult the hijab & women who wear it.
you’re being silly right now.

The whole purpose of this thread was to discuss the Jilbaab.

that clothing is not part our culture, and not islamic.

stop censoring this problem!

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
you’re being silly right now.

The whole purpose of this thread was to discuss the Jilbaab.

that clothing is not part our culture, and not islamic.

stop censoring this problem!
Stop acting innocent when you’re part of the problem. You were literally ridiculing innocent women for acting according to Islam

Assuming you’re a muslim how are you agreeing with gaalo users to attack not only hijab but also the honour of our dumaar? Have you no shame sxb? Where’s your honour & dignity as a Muslim ?

K-M-O

Stop acting innocent when you’re part of the problem. You were literally ridiculing innocent women for acting according to Islam

Assuming you’re a muslim how are you agreeing with gaalo users to attack not only hijab but also the honour of our dumaar? Have you no shame sxb? Where’s your honour & dignity as a Muslim ?

You’re being emotional not intelligent.

I’m fighting for my culture against this foreign custom.

it’s not even islamic to begin with.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why would god put a girl in hell for good just because she didn't cover her hair? Just think about that.
Did you know back in the Caliphate days of Abbasids slave girls would walk around with their breasts hanging. They didnt have the same awra as the xur (free) women. All of this hyper obsession with women clothing is a modern phenonomem.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
If these girls were told you're not going to hell for not wearing a hijab, no girl would wear it. Some know they aren't going to hell for not wearing hijab but just wear it so an idiot fob dosen't spit on them.

Salat is more important than everything yet many somalis don't even pray. It's not because of fear of hell Somali women wear the hijab. It's because it was ingrained in Somali culture. Somalia is very close to Saudi Arabia after all. Maghrebi Arabs and majority of Muslim women don't have the hijab custom in their culture. Anyway people should be free to wear what they like.

K-M-O

what the fu#k was that?! :damn:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
You’re being emotional not intelligent.

I’m fighting for my culture against this foreign custom.

it’s not even islamic to begin with.
Are you not the one who compared them to that Indonesian woman ?
The manner in which she was dressed isn’t our culture, so how come culture wasn’t important here but it was when it came to the Somali women dressed in jilbaab?

Culture ONLY matters to you when it reflects your subjective views & desires the moment it doesn’t you act enraged. Your views aren’t the standard that we use to determine what is or isn’t part of culture.

Are you not the one who compared them to that Indonesian woman ?
The manner in which she was dressed isn’t our culture, so how come culture wasn’t important here but it was when it came to the Somali women dressed in jilbaab?

Culture ONLY matters to you when it reflects your subjective views & desires the moment it doesn’t you act enraged. Your views aren’t the standard that we use to determine what is or isn’t part of culture.
Seriously! He said that he doesn’t like Somali ladies wearing hijab like that because it’s not our culture, but then he sent a picture of a woman who’s outfit is *ALSO* not our culture :drakewtf:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Salat is more important than everything yet many somalis don't even pray. It's not because of fear of hell Somali women wear the hijab. It's because it was ingrained in Somali culture. Somalia is very close to Saudi Arabia after all. Maghrebi Arabs and majority of Muslim women don't have the hijab custom in their culture. Anyway people should be free to wear what they like.

Do you know what’s in their hearts to know the reasons for their choice of hijab? Hijab has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia. Muslim women (which includes Somali women) were instructed to cover up in the Quran. The jilbaab some of you are freely insulting is also mentioned in the Quran. You and the other fools here aren’t an authority on what Somali women should/shouldn’t wear.

If you consider it unsightly, that’s your problem. Mind your own business oo camal kale yeelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts