What kind of Hijab do you prefer in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
The first hijab style is low key common amongst Somalis here in Australia.
That’s good to hear but it’s not enough.

I have also saw some Somali women wearing a hijab, but it looks too western; it contradicts the hijab protocol

there’s no wining in between.

But there’s hope.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Why?
cause Al shabab?

These days even normal people too; not too long ago, a woman in Somaliland was walking in jeans or wearing a shirt I don't remember and, a mob of twisted young men started harassing her for the clothes she had on. It's like we're slowly becoming like Pakistan.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
What do you think about the garbage jilbaabs and abayas importation after the 2006 icu rise in somalia? I prefer Siad barre’s era and before when Somali women dressed modest and not like wahabi Saudi women

How are you muslim and have the audacity to insult hijab ? instead of insulting honourable women go do something productive with your time.

It's one thing to not prefer it but another to insult those types of hijab and the women who wear them. Stop hiding your hatred of it under wahabi pretense as if anything islamic is suddenly wahabi. The fact that you even believe that they started to use post 2006 shows your ignorance

@Admin fadlan do clean that post of his

K-M-O

How are you muslim and have the audacity to insult hijab ? instead of insulting honourable women go do something productive with your time.

It's one thing to not prefer it but another to insult those types of hijab and the women who wear them. Stop hiding your hatred of it under wahabi pretense as if anything islamic is suddenly wahabi. The fact that you even believe that they started to use post 2006 shows your ignorance

This is Somalispot.

where we discuss problems like this.

Not ummah spot. You can go there if you’re offended.

AdoonkaAlle

This is Somalispot.

war ninyahow shalay aya ii soo diwaan galisay orod meel iga fariiso baan ku iri.

Dumar soomaliyeed fulfilling the rights of hijab is a problem ? i wonder what sort of enjoyment do you get from insulting honourable women minding their business ?

I prefer Khaleeji Jilbab or abaya tbh.

I hate the agenda of those that critique the clothing of Somali women back home as they seem to hate proper Islamic hijab in general.

Whilst I find the two piece jilbab tent style not very nice, I love the fact that Somali women back are modest and fulfil the requirements of hijab superbly. However, one piece jilbab looks much better though and is even more modest and more comfortable.

K-M-O

war ninyahow shalay aya ii soo diwaan galisay orod meel iga fariiso baan ku iri.

Dumar soomaliyeed fulfilling the rights of hijab is a problem ? i wonder what sort of enjoyment do you get from insulting honourable women minding their business ?
I want you to take a step back and think for a second.

do you understand what you’re fighting for?

you‘re fighting for something that’s not part of our culture. You’re fighting for foreign custom.

this is not our culture:
2928FCD6-D44B-49D9-BF0D-F62C450207E3.jpeg

this is:

4C23571F-7451-4A90-9D17-F5999CA7092C.jpeg

I don’t mind Somali women dressing modest or wearing a hijab, but not this baggy crap!

think harder brother.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
This is Somalispot.

he lives in his own world. he strikes me as the types of somali guys who can be easily recruited by isis.

there's something called freedom of speech. foolxumo hijaabka haduu kusheego, isagey jirta, wax kuquseeya maaha adiga. ma aduun oodhan ayaad afqabani haduu qofkasteba iraahdo wax aad raali ka aheen.
indhaha kalaqaad saxb aduunkan walaqulanoolyahey

I agree. And also he is a man, why does he have to comment on hijab?

AdoonkaAlle

I want you to take a step back and think for a second.

do you understand what you’re fighting for?

you‘re fighting for something that’s not part of our culture. You’re fighting for foreign custom.

this is not our culture:View attachment 212241

this is:

View attachment 212242

I don’t mind Somali women dressing modest or wearing a hijab, but not this baggy crap!

think harder brother.

on what basis do you claim that it's not our culture ? how is it that you selectively have a disdain for only that type but not all the other type of jilbab ? why did you not criticise the user who compared that jilbaab to the Indonesian one ? why did you not call him out for it ?

Are you not ashamed of posting pics of poor women who're fulfilling the rights of hijab ? why should it matter to you what they wear as long as it's fulfils the obligation of hijab ? there's so much more that you could've done but instead you choose to ridicule them why sxb ?

How are you not bothered by someone calling them garbage when those jilbaabs meet the requirement demanded by diinta ? I'm almost certain that at least a female relative of yours wears that type of jilbaab back home, what then sxb ?

AdoonkaAlle

he lives in his own world. he strikes me as the types of somali guys who can be easily recruited by isis.

there's something called freedom of speech. foolxumo hijaabka haduu kusheego, isagey jirta, wax kuquseeya maaha adiga. ma aduun oodhan ayaad afqabani haduu qofkasteba iraahdo wax aad raali ka aheen.
indhaha kalaqaad saxb aduunkan walaqulanoolyahey

Nin gaal ah baa tahay oo hadana saqajaan waliba, taalo in adiga ka qaato ha suugin. Diyaar ayaan uu ahay in aan difaac iyo gaarab siyo dumarka soomaliyeed marki werar lagu qaado sharftoodo iyo diintodaba.

Status
Not open for further replies.