Which xaliimo

• Dayuusbaro

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Baadiyo

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Masha Allah we finally see eye to eye may Allah bless the union between xalimos in the diaspora and men of various races Amin thuma Amin as for me they say home is where the heart is I’m fleeing this gynocentric system like a runaway slave the most benevolent willing I plan to settle down in a small village with no electricity and the girl I plan to settle with wouldn’t know what a television is and electricity we would look after our herd of goats cows and camels live off the sustenance that the most high has provided as the most sublime has intended.
Walaal I think you Idealise nomadic people too much there are good sides to modern day life
But May allah give you an ideal partner

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Walaal I think you Idealise nomadic people too much there are good sides to modern day life
But May allah give you an ideal partner
Most females in the diaspora are tainted by modern day feminism they have been programmed to believe they’re equal to men if it’s true and we are indeed equal then why isn’t there more females in the army risking their life to defend their country?

I have been back home and females in villages not the big cities still possess their unique primordial feminine nature they know their place as the woman the naturer the teacher and they don’t want to compete with the man in his role rather they’re content in their role as the home maker and raising the children.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He thinks its all cool and peaceful until another drought hits the region. This kid will die then surely
Don’t insult my intelligence I have been back home, I’m speaking from experience you don’t know me personally I suggest instead of jumping to conclusions you test the waters in future before diving in on the deep end.

Don’t insult my intelligence I have been back home, I’m speaking from experience you don’t know me personally I suggest instead of jumping to conclusions you test the waters in future before diving in on the deep end.

I was kidding chill. I'm just saying even veteran nomads with families of other nomads are dying out there because of uncontrollable conditions like no rain.

You're just fortunate you could fly out if it turns bad or depend on your diaspora family if it ever went severely bad in your region

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I was kidding chill. I'm just saying even veteran nomads with families of other nomads are dying out there because of uncontrollable conditions like no rain.

You're just fortunate you could fly out if it turns bad or depend on your diaspora family if it ever went severely bad in your region
I’m from bari during the drought Somalis from hargaisa and galgaduud where coming to bari for water I reiterate you have no idea what you’re talking about or who you’re talking to I reiterate in future instead of resorting to insulting a person intelligence you know nothing about online I suggest you test the waters before deciding to dive in at the deep end.

I’m not 1/2 Bantu but my babies will be :westbrookswag: mixed ethnicity kids winning :ohhhdamn:
idris%20elba%20golden%20globes.gif

You'd have to be doqon to marry a xalimo from the west. Unless of course you are a loser with nothing to his name.

If you have money/properties, and have a good paying job, you'd be making a grave mistake to marry a xalimo from the west. They arent worth it, marry more culturally refined xalimo from back home, steer clear of the bleachers tho.

Xalimos in the west want you to embrace the equal shaqo mentality they see cadaans do but also expect you to provide and pay everything from the wedding to her nigisyo, therefore failing to meet her end of the 50/50 deal. The worst part, most are too dumb to see it.

If you are doing good in life, do not marry a xalimo from the west. it ain't fair for you to deal with that when jermaines and kyles have to stay 'la ilaaha ila laah' to get the same xalimo.:trumpsmirk:

u don't want them passing on their toxic gudaafad philosophies of adoon culture do u?:browtf:

A young guy who was either born or raised in the west shouldn't consider marrying from back home. You're just hindering your financial prosperity. What's a xaliimo from back home gonna bring to the table? You'll always be poor and stressed.
untrue. why would you expect your xalimo to bring anything to the table? That itself would hinder your success bro. I'd only do it out of being an absolute waste of a man if I somehow ended up with a xalimo from the west(aloow iga dhawr). I'd tell her I make good money but I still want you to hold your own naaso in this transaction. they don't deserve any naxariis, especially since they subsidize themselves for white boys.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Xaliimos from back home, those who use facebook, shukaansi like 50 guys at once. They all have 2000 Faaraxs on facebook. Ma anaa waalan mise Cadan baa laga heesayaa?

World

VIP
Wallah the only thing i gotta say is that western somali girls are really good looking. Most of them have great features and would be model-tier if they ate a good diet, worked out, and took care of their skin/face/hair.

The ones in Somalia are ugly in comparison due to the 30°C East African sun every day of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts