Which xaliimo

• Dayuusbaro

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Baadiyo

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a problem my Bantu sister? I was raised to treat Somali Bantus with respect, no need to curse and spit vile venom. I was just asking an innocent question no need to habaar your walaalo.:gucciwhat:

You said you’ve been to xamar, my people welcomed you there and now you want to chat shit. Bring that same confidence next time you visit. Also, yaa tahay?? I know it’s going to be something nasty uff uff:susp:
Walaalkay ma tihid, iga fuq :camby:

99% of those xalimos are back home sxb. Idk why people are putting them down in this thread when all of our moms fall in that category.

When I am getting married, I want stability, deen, and a good upbringing for my children. Maybe I can find that in the west but it is everywhere back home.

Somalis back home have the four D's:
  • Deen
  • Dignity
  • Dhiig
  • Dhaqan
  • Know their lineage
  • Language
  • Respect for the family structure
Somalis in the west have:
  • BLM
  • A "past"
  • Black girl magic
  • Ferguson
  • BLM
  • Black identity
  • Strange obsession with anti-black Koreans
  • No knowledge of Somali language, history, iyo culture
  • Coonery
  • BLM
Who do you want to raise your children? @Angela Davis ?
:hemad:
:susp:

Spot on bro. I have seen it happen to a few cousin of mines who married "liberal" xalimos. Their kids aren't religious and have already lost their culture. Can you imagine how the third or fourth generation will turn out?

You said you’ve been to xamar, my people welcomed you there and now you want to chat shit. Bring that same confidence next time you visit. Also, yaa tahay?? I know it’s going to be something nasty uff uff:susp:
Walaalkay ma tihid, iga fuq :camby:

Hmm, are you trying to say you are Abgaal ? I highly doubt that. You certainly don't have Abgaal women characteristics :hmm: Your instant outbursts is definitely bantu-like.

Btw Xamar is a very large City not a tuulo abaayo, no one welcomes anyone :drakelaugh:

Spot on bro. I have seen it happen to a few cousin of mines who married "liberal" xalimos. Their kids aren't religious and have already lost their culture. Can you imagine how the third or fourth generation will turn out?

No need to imagine it's already happening what a great sight to behold

giphy.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Exactly. Look at how children with two parents from Somalia are ending up. Imagine having two western parents.

I think we all need a spouse from Somalia who will keep our dayuusbaro asses in check. Xalimos included. I know that it is harder for Xalimos but they can still get proper men from there.

Hmm, are you trying to say you are Abgaal ? I highly doubt that. You certainly don't have Abgaal women characteristics :hmm: Your instant outbursts is definitely bantu-like.

Btw Xamar is a very large City not a tuulo abaayo, no one welcomes anyone :drakelaugh:

They didn’t slaughter you like the dog you are so you were welcomed enough ;)
Also you’re such a liar fam, you knew I was abgaal and you were trying the ‘hawiye is bantu’ nonsense again. :rolleyes:
‘Abgaal women characteristics’ ahahah are you the connoisseur of all things abgaal? Well, I guess I’ve taught you something new today: you don’t know shit. Also, you suck.

They didn’t slaughter you like the dog you are so you were welcomed enough ;)
Also you’re such a liar fam, you knew I was abgaal and you were trying the ‘hawiye is bantu’ nonsense again. :rolleyes:
‘Abgaal women characteristics’ ahahah are you the connoisseur of all things abgaal? Well, I guess I’ve taught you something new today: you don’t know shit. Also, you suck.

Authu Bilaahi Minashaydani rajim, ilaahay ha naga ilaaliyo gabartaan waalan :faysalwtf:

Are you trying to insinuate that Xamar is an Abgaal city only and that Non-Hawiyes/Abgaals are not allowed inside?

Abgaal women are hospitable and miskiin. You definitely aren't one with your violent antics, you are beesha Madowweyne from shabeelaha hoose for sure :siilaanyosmile:

Authu Bilaahi Minashaydani rajim, ilaahay ha naga ilaaliyo gabartaan waalan :faysalwtf:

Are you trying to insinuate that Xamar is an Abgaal city only and that Non-Hawiyes/Abgaals are not allowed inside?

Abgaal women are hospitable and miskiin. You definitely aren't one with your violent antics, you are beesha Madowweyne from shabeelaha hoose for sure :siilaanyosmile:

Stop it silly boy, I don’t play games :drakekidding:
Also this Bantu nonsense isn’t funny, just no.

Why village girls though? Girls from the city back home are a good mix of both if you've spent time back home yourself and speak Somali well.

I'd still pick a diaspora girl as I can't relate with a 100% through and through girl from back home

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i don't even speak somali. i know a guy who went back to somalia to find a spouse. when they came back to america she left him after a month. the whole family was dissapointed.

i have an uncle tho that did go back to dijoubiti to find a wife. He has been married since like 2008, they are happy and got a good family.

besides my uncle i have heard of many stories of people being abandoned after the spouse arrives in america. It's america. people want that green card.

i was never interested in marrying from back home. if i can't find a chill somali girl here, than imma try get with some non somalis. marrying a somali person isn't a priority for me.

Guys, guys...

this is why you go for a girl from the Gulf. We Gulf somalis spend our life surrounded with family from back and almost all of us have spent time in the homeland.

It's a good mix of being reer magaalo and a cultural-proud Somali.

I'm sorry sisters, but a lot of you guys who grew up in the west are sell-outs to us. Glamorizing black culture, pretending to be an AA, just throwing out all our own cultural values to be this BLM, tumblr-warrior or Twitter SJW who jump at the second to marry a foreigner (black, other african, cadaan).

It doesn't matter. Fact of the matter is a lot of Somali girls in the West are the reason why most guys are looking back home to get married. Almost everyone I know is a couple who has one diaspora member and one from back home, though usually a middle to upper class one from back home anyways.

It's what my brother did, his classmates, my classmates, acquaintances...

i don't even speak somali. i know a guy who went back to somalia to find a spouse. when they came back to america she left him after a month. the whole family was dissapointed.

i have an uncle tho that did go back to dijoubiti to find a wife. He has been married since like 2008, they are happy and got a good family.

besides my uncle i have heard of many stories of people being abandoned after the spouse arrives in america. It's america. people want that green card.

i was never interested in marrying from back home. if i can't find a chill somali girl here, than imma try get with some non somalis. marrying a somali person isn't a priority for me.

That's why you got to marry a girl who already has family abroad (a middle-class to upper-class girl in somalia). That way she's not marrying you for your card. This is what my friends and classmates have been doing. Also connected through family friends, so none of that betrayals for the green card.

Hargeisa girl, London guy

UAE girl, Mogadishu guy

Swedish girl, Qatar guy

all happily married and with kids because there was no lusting for the card attitude getting in. Don't go grabbing some random girl you meet from here or there :sass2:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That's why you got to marry a girl who already has family abroad (a middle-class to upper-class girl in somalia). That way she's not marrying you for your card. This is what my friends and classmates have been doing. Also connected through family friends, so none of that betrayals for the green card.

Hargeisa girl, London guy

UAE girl, Mogadishu guy

Swedish girl, Qatar guy

all happily married and with kids because there was no lusting for the card attitude getting in. Don't go grabbing some random girl you meet from here or there :sass2:
which gulf country you live in. i be forgetting somalis live in the gulf. shit i would consider meeting a gulf chick since the gulf countries are developed

Why reer baadiyo? The absolute cheek of these dayuusbaro males kkk. Even a reer magaal person from somalia doesn't understand the ways of a village person. They're miles apart. You better tread carefully if you're marrying from back home. Especially if you don't plan on living there :gaasdrink:

which gulf country you live in. i be forgetting somalis live in the gulf. shit i would consider meeting a gulf chick since the gulf countries are developed

I've lived mostly in the Emirates.A lot of Somali girls I meet from the Gulf back home are a good mix of both and if they're more arab-leaning (too many arabs friends since a young age), at least they have modesty and religion.

From what I see on youtube and hear from distant cousins in the West, too many sisters there are just sell-outs who just worship AA-culture. Same for a lot of brothers too..

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I've lived mostly in the Emirates.A lot of Somali girls I meet from the Gulf back home are a good mix of both and if they're more arab-leaning (too many arabs friends since a young age), at least they have modesty and religion.

From what I see on youtube and hear from distant cousins in the West, too many sisters there are just sell-outs who just worship AA-culture. Same for a lot of brothers too..

It ain't that bad.these niggas on here make it seem like it's an epidemic lol. Ignore the bullshit. There are good Somali females here and niggas. They be making it seem like Somali niggas in the west are bums too and the females. But a majority are in school and being productive. Only a few are gang banging, doing drugs and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending