Which xaliimo

• Dayuusbaro

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Baadiyo

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for the guys. Are you guys going to marry a xalimo from the west or xalimo back home? Both have their pros and cons. Personally if I can find a xalimo from the west who's really in touch with her culture and wouldn't mind living back home then that would be nice but they are very rare!

Why would you marry a xalimo from
Back home? Your IQ points will drastically drop and she will most likely not relate to you.

So you think just because a xalimo is from back home that she is automatically less inteligent ? If you are hoyo mataalo ciyaal then ofcourse you won't relate

I am offended, the poll is obviously biased against ‘dayuusbaro’ chicks. Not cool. o_O:mad:
Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. I know there are some good xalimos in the west who are in touch with the culture and all but they are a few and far between.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I am "FOB" so FOBs for FOBs!

There was this girl in our xaafad the boys, everybody wanted to talk to her and one day there was this rumor that the girl smokes and everyone took a step back. Although she was not that old she looked like 26-29. Ciyaal woolwich or however it is spelled you have wasted a beautiful girl wallahi. She is now married to an old guy who works for the government she drives her car, has a house in Jasiira she is living her life.

:samwelcome:

What doesn’t make sense to me is how guys think that they’re more in touch with their culture than their female counterparts. You were raised in the same environment as them and I doubt that there is a natural predisposition in a man for him to want to preserve his culture more than a woman would. Women are always painted as wayward and unruly even though men are just as bad. Except it’s much harder for a woman because she doesn’t have the option to marry from back home because there’s just so much wrong with that. So before you write of your sisters and cousins as ‘unmarriable’ consider their plight please.

People that insult badiyo females and consider them less "intelligent" and say that they are only after the passport are pure hooyo mataalo.

Gabdo from back home are loyal and fierce and their kaftan is pretty savage. Of course, an ciyaal mamo kid born and raised in the west will not be able to handle or deal with them.

If you want a Somali female that will instil the culture and language and manage your household effectively then, by all means, marry from back home. Your descendants will thank you.

Just have one of your relatives do a proper background check :manny:

Things aren't that safe back home anymore: alhamdulilah Punland is fitnah free but I've heard from boys who went to Hargeysa and Xamar that they have fucked more es there than they have here in London, especially Hargeysa. I think you are safe with a tuulo girl though or one from a more conservative city like Burco.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
A young guy who was either born or raised in the west shouldn't consider marrying from back home. You're just hindering your financial prosperity. What's a xaliimo from back home gonna bring to the table? You'll always be poor and stressed.

What doesn’t make sense to me is how guys think that they’re more in touch with their culture than their female counterparts. You were raised in the same environment as them and I doubt that there is a natural predisposition in a man for him to want to preserve his culture more than a woman would. Women are always painted as wayward and unruly even though men are just as bad. Except it’s much harder for a woman because she doesn’t have the option to marry from back home because there’s just so much wrong with that. So before you write of your sisters and cousins as ‘unmarriable’ consider their plight please.

The truth is western culture is a disease on the female human. It is more damaging to females than vice versa. Im not saying the men arent dayuus themselves. This question was geared towards those of us who want to preserve our culture.

:fantasia2::mjkkk:

So you think just because a xalimo is from back home that she is automatically less inteligent ? If you are hoyo mataalo ciyaal then ofcourse you won't relate

Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. I know there are some good xalimos in the west who are in touch with the culture and all but they are a few and far between.
Uneducated women raised in a third world country with zero assets and speaks next to zero English or an educated female from a first world country most likely with job opportunities and can carry on an interesting conversation.The mindset of many men is I want a literal sex slave rather than a long term relationship.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
westarn females don't know how to cooked the food and to clean the home
the

males had the westarn female brand new when she doing GCSE that time she is like opening a clean new socks from the plastic it was tight and clean sock but he make the sock smell bad loose and a dirty with the hole your toes go in the hole why I want it second hand use throw in the rubbish

Things aren't that safe back home anymore: alhamdulilah Punland is fitnah free but I've heard from boys who went to Hargeysa and Xamar that they have fucked more es there than they have here in London, especially Hargeysa. I think you are safe with a tuulo girl though or one from a more conservative city like Burco.

I didn't see any of that in Xamar sxb, no need to lie just to elevate gabdo from your region and put others down.

The truth is western culture is a disease on the female human. It is more damaging to females than vice versa. Im not saying the men arent dayuus themselves. This question was geared towards those of us who want to preserve our culture.

By western culture do you mean promiscuity? I don’t see how that affects females more than males to be honest. And I think you’ll find that many of us want to preserve our culture, regardless of gender. Do you have sisters?

I’m speaking str8 fax tho :lolbron:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The problem is a lot of them are self haters, s, and BLM activists.
:nahgirl:
Baadiyo all the way.

By western culture do you mean promiscuity? I don’t see how that affects females more than males to be honest. And I think you’ll find that many of us want to preserve our culture, regardless of gender. Do you have sisters?

I’m speaking str8 fax tho :lolbron:
Coming from you tho , the irony is killing me.
:lolbron:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
westarn females don't know how to cooked the food and to clean the home
the

males had the westarn female brand new when she doing GCSE that time she is like opening a clean new socks from the plastic it was tight and clean sock but he make the sock smell bad loose and a dirty with the hole your toes go in the hole why I want it second hand use throw in the rubbish
:ohdamn:
Ceeb badana.
:russ:
:reallymaury:

The problem is a lot of them are self haters, s, and BLM activists.
:nahgirl:
Baadiyo all the way.

Look, I’m not going to compare western girls vs back home girls. At the end of the day they’re all my sistas and I want the best for them. That is why I’m going to start moving like @Cognitivedissonance and recommend beautiful @South Cushitic men to all of our queens. You do you hunny.

Coming from you tho , the irony is killing me.
:lolbron:

I’m almost the perfect daughter, relax yourself. You’re the one with the p0rn addiction :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.