Which xaliimo

• Dayuusbaro

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Baadiyo

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I’m not going to compare western girls vs back home girls. At the end of the day they’re all my sistas and I want the best for them. That is why I’m going to start moving like @Cognitivedissonance and recommend beautiful @South Cushitic men to all of our queens. You do you hunny.

I’m almost the perfect daughter, relax yourself. You’re the one with the p0rn addiction :nahgirl:

But aren't you a half bantu from Shabeelaha Hoose ? So recommending a Tanzanian to your fella bantu sisters is alright in our books :manny:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Most of the somali guys in the west who want a girl from back home tend to be the timid, sexually frustrated types:sass2: who are intimidated by girls in the west

Most of my guy cousins are like this, I know for a fact they have never spoken or approached a somali girl yet they have soo much to say about them. (I have a very conservative family so this is kinda bias)

They always say girls are too outspoken:cosbyhmm:

Its better to be outspoken and freely speak your mind then get all depressed, like most boys here, who can't think for themselves:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
Look, I’m not going to compare western girls vs back home girls. At the end of the day they’re all my sistas and I want the best for them. That is why I’m going to start moving like @Cognitivedissonance and recommend beautiful @South Cushitic men to all of our queens. You do you hunny.

I’m almost the perfect daughter, relax yourself. You’re the one with the p0rn addiction :nahgirl:
I'm a nofap veteran
:trumpsmirk:
Everyone is perfect in their eyes
:ulyin:

Uneducated women raised in a third world country with zero assets and speaks next to zero English or an educated female from a first world country most likely with job opportunities and can carry on an interesting conversation.The mindset of many men is I want a literal sex slave rather than a long term relationship.

Yes because you need to be able to speak English in order to have a deep and interesting conversation soo maa ahan? Your speaking like a brainwashed europhile who thinks lowly of his people.

Most of the somali guys in the west who want a girl from back home tend to be the timid, sexually frustrated types:sass2: who are intimidated by girls in the west

Most of my guy cousins are like this, I know for a fact they have never spoken or approached a somali girl yet they have soo much to say about them. (I have a very conservative family so this is kinda bias)

Its better to be outspoken and freely speak your mind then get all the depressed, like most boys here you, who can't think for themselves:kanyeshrug:
I was going to approach this Somali girl (family friend) but she was high giving south Sudanese and Bantu guys.
:manny:

I didn't see any of that in Xamar sxb, no need to lie just to elevate gabdo from your region and put others down.

Wallahi oo billahi oo toolahi I have friends who went to Xamar and done tings bro, it's not secluded to a certain tribe at all it's because places like Xamar and Hargeysa have that "city nightlife" that places like Garowe,Burco,Dhusomareb,Caabuudwaq,Beledweyne etc don't.Why do you think all the music events and shows are mainly held in those 2. Kismaayo probably has a lot of fitnah too.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Things aren't that safe back home anymore: alhamdulilah Punland is fitnah free but I've heard from boys who went to Hargeysa and Xamar that they have fucked more es there than they have here in London, especially Hargeysa. I think you are safe with a tuulo girl though or one from a more conservative city like Burco.
Stop lying Im from puntland and we have tons of Rachet ass xalimos

Wallahi oo billahi oo toolahi I have friends who went to Xamar and done tings bro, it's not secluded to a certain tribe at all it's because places like Xamar and Hargeysa have that "city nightlife" that places like Garowe,Burco,Dhusomareb,Caabuudwaq,Beledweyne etc don't.Why do you think all the music events and shows are mainly held in those 2. Kismaayo probably has a lot of fitnah too.

Sxb no need to make an oath like that. Kulaha "walaahi bilaahi talaahi" :drakelaugh:

At the end of the day OP meant badiyo. Xamar and Hargeisa aren't tuulo anyways.

Its better to be outspoken and freely speak your mind then get all depressed, like most boys here, who can't think for themselves:kanyeshrug:

Hah, it’s you @Coulombs law nerdy arse crusty lipped chicken legged limp wristed mugdi faced c*nt

BEGONE!! :pacspit:

Its better to be outspoken and freely speak your mind then get all the depressed, like most boys here, who can't think for themselves:kanyeshrug:

I currently attend uni with many somali girls and most of them have adopted the Madow culture and also the slang. I almost never have any meaningful discourse with them. Where are the cultured and intelligent xalimos such as @sophisticate ??

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I currently attend uni with many somali girls and most of them have adopted the Madow culture and also the slang. I almost never have any meaningful discourse with them. Where are the cultured and intelligent xalimos such as @sophisticate ??

A lot of these types of girls already live with the idea that they are thought of as outspoken and on top of that they can't really approach a guy to chat to them(not romantically) casually because that's thought of as too pushy for a woman or desperate.

I always get the feeling somali guys think you are hitting on them or fancy them if you try to have a conservation with them , ironically what most guys think about talking to a somali girl is like.

Cancerous, stay away.:nahgirl:
Who gave you the confidence to lie like that? I’m can’t even. Just dhimo pls you absolute dickface. :abuxyga:

Is there a problem my Bantu sister? I was raised to treat Somali Bantus with respect, no need to curse and spit vile venom. I was just asking an innocent question no need to habaar your walaalo.:gucciwhat:

World

VIP
Things aren't that safe back home anymore: alhamdulilah Punland is fitnah free but I've heard from boys who went to Hargeysa and Xamar that they have fucked more es there than they have here in London, especially Hargeysa. I think you are safe with a tuulo girl though or one from a more conservative city like Burco.
Hargeysa and Xamar are the largest Somali cities. If you want to marry a traditional woman back home, then you should avoid all large cities and go to a small tuulo.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
99% of those xalimos are back home sxb. Idk why people are putting them down in this thread when all of our moms fall in that category.

When I am getting married, I want stability, deen, and a good upbringing for my children. Maybe I can find that in the west but it is everywhere back home.

Somalis back home have the four D's:
  • Deen
  • Dignity
  • Dhiig
  • Dhaqan
  • Know their lineage
  • Language
  • Respect for the family structure
Somalis in the west have:
  • BLM
  • A "past"
  • Black girl magic
  • Ferguson
  • BLM
  • Black identity
  • Strange obsession with anti-black Koreans
  • No knowledge of Somali language, history, iyo culture
  • Coonery
  • BLM
Who do you want to raise your children? @Angela Davis ?
:hemad:
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts