what is your mood right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sweatheart ;) I'm your new fan now since your my new sspot crush
Sweatheart indeed
IMG_4102.JPG

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
She slide into my dm's ffs.I don't want to pursue another Xalimo after the last one asked if she could marry me which I replied no.How do I cool off her interest without hurting my reputation in my local area??
kohai, you need to tap that ass. be up front tell her you are no stringed attached kinda type. if she agrees to have fun anyway, issa okay you will be in for treat. if she wants to settle down and is miskiin, tell her you arent ready for romantic whirlwind and longterm relationship.

basically just be yourself and see how things go. you could be friends and thats not really bad. she will be useful during the draughts!

Also you should def tell her about your newly acquired hobby the bdsm lifestyle. report back to me, i will have your material ready.

Reborn
kohai, you need to tap that ass. be up front tell her you are no stringed attached kinda type. if she agrees to have fun anyway, issa okay you will be in for treat. if she wants to settle down and is miskiin, tell her you arent ready for romantic whirlwind and longterm relationship.

basically just be yourself and see how things go. you could be friends and thats not really bad. she will be useful during the draughts!

Also you should def tell her about your newly acquired hobby the bdsm lifestyle. report back to me, i will have your material ready.

oppps...I think I need to go to the toilet and wash myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending