what is your mood right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I haven't done that I friend asked me once but I said no.
Try it its unforgettable othetwise you will always say what if ? When your old you will never get that time back especially when you have kids :), just go out enjoy yourself. Your young and free !!!

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
And you shut the f*ck up !!' Go hang yourself you monkey constant fucking and thinking about sex
uh oh comin for daddy? make no mistake, ljke taught u, if you are being bad kitty, level 1 punishment: spankinh. level 2: fisting the malab walls. level 3: suspension from the ceiling upside down with torrential flgging and whippings.

now come apologise to daddy.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
uh oh comin for daddy? make no mistake, ljke taught u, if you are being bad kitty, level 1 punishment: spankinh. level 2: fisting the malab walls. level 3: suspension from the ceiling upside down with torrential flgging and whippings.

now come apologise to daddy.
I'm sowwy :(

Reborn
I wasn't sober mate it's boring if you don't feel loose otherwise I would have never danced lol, no never I wanted my own space when dancing made sure I found a space just for me haha, don't want some sweaty guy dancing against me lol

You done all this behind your parents back :drakelaugh:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I'm sowwy :(
Good kitty. now go have fun. hit the floor and let the ciroc hit you.

Im in a gloomy little bar downtown sippin gin and tonic. this brunette shawty is eyeing me, prolly gonna take her to my hotel, i dnt have my gear but my belt will suffice i guess.

im without my coat and addis ababa wind is chilly. nacalaa its killin my buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts