what is your mood right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
Haha you've made a mess lol your easy !!!
cropped-sshhhh.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
yoooo.Do you also go clubbing???? :siilaanyosmile:
Used to sneak with my friends ;) was fun wasn't into one night stands as such but the atmosphere was amazing, the lights people going wild, dancing away no care in the world. Truly an amazing feeling after a few drinks I just drown with the music and dance away every move felt Devine , I felt free no care in the world :( miss it tbh, hard now since I'm working and stay at home most of the time, it's tricky to go out at night haha without questions lol.

Reborn
Used to sneak with my friends ;) was fun wasn't into one night stands as such but the atmosphere was amazing, the lights people going wild, dancing away no care in the world. Truly an amazing feeling after a few drinks I just drown with the music and dance away every move felt Devine , I felt free no care in the world :( miss it tbh, hard now since I'm working and stay at home most of the time, it's tricky to go out at night haha without questions lol.

I see:diddyass:
I used to go out a lot last year with the lads.Being sober in a club is mission though :wowsweat:
Did you used to give wind downs to boys???

Last edited:

Benjamin

någon :)

I haven't done that I friend asked me once but I said no.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I see:diddyass:
I used to go a lot last year with the lads.Being sober in a club is mission though :wowsweat:
Did you used to give wind downs to boys???
I wasn't sober mate it's boring if you don't feel loose otherwise I would have never danced lol, no never I wanted my own space when dancing made sure I found a space just for me haha, don't want some sweaty guy dancing against me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending