The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You know when Arab pagans used to bury their daughters alive out of pride. I now fully understand their point.

I’m not saying we should do the same but I’m just putting that out there :mjdontkno: :sass1:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
taking note for my future youtube channel.... but I am sorry for her because she will not be popular... she doesn't have the secret weapon ....."the bantus husband"

You know when Arab pagans used to bury their daughters alive out of pride. I now fully understand their point.

I’m not saying we should do the same but I’m just putting that out there :mjdontkno: :sass1:

She's got them UK teeth, you niggas in UK need orthodontists with all those crumpets and tea that you drink.

GemState

36/21
VIP
This is what the average Xalimo will be like 20 years from now

Don't know why you're surprised, this is what cultural assimilation looks like

GemState

36/21
VIP
Cultural assimilation is being ghetto
:nahgirl: :snoop::damn:

Just look at Asian immigrants they’re Doctors,Engieneers,Lawyers. They’re assimilated but they’re very well respected and conduct themselves well :mjdontkno:
Somali's who came to the West came as refugees who most likely had illiterate parents

Asians came as economic migrants and were educated before arriving in the West

They're not the same

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

She's leng but she needs to close her lips. This mouthbreather look dont suit her one bit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If u look at her, a non somali will say she is half white and half black. But we s know she is str8 up Mj

Last edited:
She's leng but she needs to close her lips. This mouthbreather look dont suit her one bit
Very hot

horses-laugh-themselves-to-death-at-drivers-bad-trailer-parking-skills-COVER-1200x630.jpg

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
So because I made a post. I’m “obsessed about her”. Great Halimo logic :mjlol:
You post not only 1 video, but post multiple videos of her.
Clearly you watched all her videos, thus you’re obsessed of her. Are u her fan??!

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You post not only 1 video, but post multiple videos of her.
Clearly you watched all her videos, thus you’re obsessed of her. Are u her fan??!
I read the titles LMAO. I cba to watch 3-4 videos.
• “Toxic Family” video
• “Sex series” video
• “Anti-Blackness”. Video

You don’t need to watch to know what each video topic is about. But then again I wouldn’t expect you to comprehend that as you’re defending the indefensible :ufdup: :nahgirl: :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts