What is the dumbest thing you heard someone bragging about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Waryaa isn't your name shucayb??? Your pic reminds of an old saaxib I use to have who went to America that's is you right????
Yes it’s me long time friend :kendrickcry:

That tahrib was crazy but I made it. I had to go through panama and alla dat you know :mjhaps:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Some guy in school was bragging about how his shoes were expensive and aesthetically pleasing. I mean since when did this 'SneakerHead' culture begin and why's so popular among pubescent individuals?
:faysalwtf:

Some guy in school was bragging about how his shoes were expensive and aesthetically pleasing. I mean since when did this 'SneakerHead' culture begin and why's so popular among pubescent individuals?

I felt uncomfortable every morning walking into the school cafeteria with my geeljire shoes. They always stared at my shoes.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lol you’re such a salty honestly I ain’t fat and I ain’t Bantu looking kkkkkk

@admin delete that post where my dp is evident
You brag too much for someone who is below average.
You are using the picture as avatar so what is point of deleting it
Have a chill pill

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I won’t mention any names

But this is purely FACTual

Someone bragging about a medicine career, his penis size, a six pack and having lots of female interest, despite him juggling his time between twitter, youtube and somalispot.

Someone bragging about a medicine career, his penis size, a six pack and having lots of female interest, despite him juggling his time between twitter, youtube and somalispot.
:drakelaugh: I wonder who you're talking about but I like the FACT that you're going all in on that person:lolbron: btw does that person have very thin skin by any chance:mjlol:

Sneaker head culture has been going on since the early 2000’s. It’s been a thing since the 90’s really but it didn’t turn cultural until the 2000’s when white people started appropriating it

Muji

VIP
:drakelaugh: I wonder who you're talking about but I like the FACT that you're going all in on that person:lolbron: btw does that person have very thin skin by any chance:mjlol:

I can’t count how many response threads he made about something I’ve said that wasn’t even directed at him
:siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Nothing but Factz :deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending