What is the dumbest thing you heard someone bragging about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This somali dude was bragging about divorcing a doctor. He divorced her within a few months of marriage. Even though it is not my life, I was pissed off he let her go like that. Come on, a fucking doctor? he could have saved a lot working himself with less bills to take care of. I asked him if she refused to f*ck. He said no. Ok then why are you leaving her? uhhh this lax said because she doesn't want to have children. I said to him are you fucking kidding me, you were not even patient. Your wife probably witnessed something at the hospital that scared her to have children. He is like now that i remarried my heart cools down when my kids call me aaba. I said to him where did that get you. You now pay all the bills alone working at a warehouse with a teenager(me) 20 now anyway. Wallahi i got worked up because I am in the market for a sugar mama.

I'm 6'3, I m 6'5....I have big treasure..I'm good at bed when they are virgins.....I'm light-skin model....I'm educated good looking woman...they just make feel like the biggest loser with their lies I'm too honest!! One of them in this forum kulaha I have a land in Somalia and restraunts what is a successful man like that doing in sspot arguing with a school cleaner like me........bal beenta uu sheegayo firi nacala!!

tenor-1.gif

This somali dude was bragging about divorcing a doctor. He divorced her within a few months of marriage. Even though it is not my life, I was pissed off he let her go like that. Come on, a fucking doctor? he could have saved a lot working himself with less bills to take care of. I asked him if she refused to f*ck. He said no. Ok then why are you leaving her? uhhh this lax said because she doesn't want to have children. I said to him are you fucking kidding me, you were not even patient. Your wife probably witnessed something at the hospital that scared her to have children. He is like now that i remarried my heart cools down when my kids call me aaba. I said to him where did that get you. You now pay all the bills alone working at a warehouse with a teenager(me) 20 now anyway. Wallahi i got worked up because I am in the market for a sugar mama.

Why you posting this if you didn't ask him for her deets. Come on bro,wagwan for you.

I'm 6'3, I m 6'5....I have big treasure..I'm good at bed when they are virgins.....I'm light-skin model....I'm educated good looking woman...they just make feel like the biggest loser with their lies I'm too honest!! One of them in this forum kulaha I have a land in Somalia and restraunts what is a successful man like that doing in sspot arguing with a school cleaner like me........bal beenta uu sheegayo firi nacala!!

View attachment 47937

Who said that?

View attachment 47937

he will ban u

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A Madow on twitter was bragging about how his ancestors were so strong that they were the most popular product in the slave markets.
:ohlord:

Her not wanting children is a legitimate reason to leave her. I'd even leave the likes of Adriana Lima if she didn't want children.... eventually. Might take me a little while to get bored or her tho. :icon lol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Let him be. Everybody gotta be who they are. He did the right thing divorcing her. Maybe she will marry a white dude who doesnt want to have kids. God made us all different.

Wow you're a retard. Being poor and having kids is better than being wealthy and not having kids.

Let him be. Everybody gotta be who they are. He did the right thing divorcing her. Maybe she will marry a white dude who doesnt want to have kids. God made us all different.

she wanted to have children but he couldn't wait a year he divorced within 6months. Something wrong with somali people. Always blaming the woman

Wow you're a retard. Being poor and having kids is better than being wealthy and not having kids.

or he could have had both as she wanted to have children. Divorcing within 6months shows he didn't love her just wanted her to be a baby machine

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
she wanted to have children but he couldn't wait a year he divorced within 6months. Something wrong with somali people. Always blaming the woman

oh u changed the story now? lol

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'd divorce someone who choose to not have kids aswell. It's a blessing from Allah to be able to have kids so you should have it

I'd divorce someone who choose to not have kids aswell. It's a blessing from Allah to be able to have kids so you should have it
I mean you should already know if they wanna have kids or not. How are people getting married and this never came up :ayaanswag: messy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending