What is the dumbest thing you heard someone bragging about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 6'3, I m 6'5....I have big treasure..I'm good at bed when they are virgins.....I'm light-skin model....I'm educated good looking woman...they just make feel like the biggest loser with their lies I'm too honest!! One of them in this forum kulaha I have a land in Somalia and restraunts what is a successful man like that doing in sspot arguing with a school cleaner like me........bal beenta uu sheegayo firi nacala!!

View attachment 47937

Kkkkkkk this summarizes everyone on sspot. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::pachah1:
Dont forget the 'i gym 6 days a week and i am huge and ripped' or the 'im a slim thick baddie with a big back' loooooooll haayee.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I mean you should already know if they wanna have kids or not. How are people getting married and this never came up :ayaanswag: messy people.
Wallahi I wonder if people speak about this beforehand. This and wanting their spouse to cook or not and about covering up and working. too many times I've heard marriages go bumpy roads because of it.

This somali dude was bragging about divorcing a doctor. He divorced her within a few months of marriage. Even though it is not my life, I was pissed off he let her go like that. Come on, a fucking doctor? he could have saved a lot working himself with less bills to take care of. I asked him if she refused to f*ck. He said no. Ok then why are you leaving her? uhhh this lax said because she doesn't want to have children. I said to him are you fucking kidding me, you were not even patient. Your wife probably witnessed something at the hospital that scared her to have children. He is like now that i remarried my heart cools down when my kids call me aaba. I said to him where did that get you. You now pay all the bills alone working at a warehouse with a teenager(me) 20 now anyway. Wallahi i got worked up because I am in the market for a sugar mama.
Depends if she was good looking i'd keep her but get a second beautiful wife to have my children. Problem solved!!

:denzelnigga:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
This somali dude was bragging about divorcing a doctor. He divorced her within a few months of marriage. Even though it is not my life, I was pissed off he let her go like that. Come on, a fucking doctor? he could have saved a lot working himself with less bills to take care of. I asked him if she refused to f*ck. He said no. Ok then why are you leaving her? uhhh this lax said because she doesn't want to have children. I said to him are you fucking kidding me, you were not even patient. Your wife probably witnessed something at the hospital that scared her to have children. He is like now that i remarried my heart cools down when my kids call me aaba. I said to him where did that get you. You now pay all the bills alone working at a warehouse with a teenager(me) 20 now anyway. Wallahi i got worked up because I am in the market for a sugar mama.
She probably would've left the bum so he left before she left him.

Some Somali guy once told me his grandfather owned over a thousand camels. :bell:

no point in having that many camels(basically pets) if you ain't gonna sell it. 1k camels could make a somali family rich for maybe 2 or 3 generations. 1 camel costs like $2k

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Back home this Somali Guy bragging about the only time he stepped in the kitchen was to get water

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
People bragging about their good looks when they look like fat Bantu lol

E5E40A41-11E1-418E-AAEF-5B88FF427B4E.jpeg

God forgive me..I am so y :yloezpe:

People on somalispot bragging about going to med school or having big backs
Guy bragging about making £300 a week from drug dealing
Guy bragging about not listening to his mum
Guy bragging about not fasting one day in Ramadan lmao

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL