What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When u haven't revised in forevaaa and the upcoming exams are drawing closer and closer :icon cry::icon cry::icon cry:.
there was this guy in our class who ran a business using cad soft wear so he would learn to grow his business while others wanted to do the exams and get it of their shoulders walahi I regret not being friends with him and wasting time in college

there was this guy in our class who ran a business using cad soft wear so he would learn to grow his business while others wanted to do the exams and get it of their shoulders walahi I regret not being friends with him and wasting time in college
That's sad I know sometimes I'm like to myself be friendly to everyone you never know who's going to make it. But it's harder if you go to an all girl school were most are just y and extra.

That's sad I know sometimes I'm like to myself be friendly to everyone you never know who's going to make it. But it's harder if you go to an all girl school were most are just y and extra.
You're in school? School is chill.

If you go uni or college do something you're interested in :ufdup:

You're in school? School is chill.

If you go uni or college do something you're interested in :ufdup:
But how does the government have the audacity to try and make me choose what subject to study when I don't even know what I wanna do with my life. Every career path I choose I change. I swear I wish you could just skip into the future and see what your life becomes.

But how does the government have the audacity to try and make me choose what subject to study when I don't even know what I wanna do with my life. Every career path I choose I change. I swear I wish you could just skip into the future and see what your life becomes.
A friend of mine who loved planes from childhood. The guy would go to airports just to watch planes takeoff. Now he is in flight school. Do something you love and don't look at the salary lol there's got to be something ur interested in from childhood

A friend of mine who loved planes from childhood. The guy would go to airports just to watch planes takeoff. Now he is in flight school. Do something you love and don't look at the salary lol there's got to be something ur interested in from childhood
Thanks for the advice, this going to sound bare corny but I always wanted to be a teacher a primary school teacher more specifically so I could have a lasting positive effect on their lives. Also because why would I torture myself teaching teenagers. The amount of times we made teachers cry it would be karma getting back at me if I ever chose that career.

Thanks for the advice, this going to sound bare corny but I always wanted to be a teacher a primary school teacher more specifically so I could have a lasting positive effect on their lives. Also because why would I torture myself teaching teenagers.
Thanks for the advice, this going to sound bare corny but I always wanted to be a teacher a primary school teacher more specifically so I could have a lasting positive effect on their lives. Also because why would I torture myself teaching teenagers. The amount of times we made teachers cry it would be karma getting back at me if I ever chose that career.
Haye if that's wut u want I'll pay u 6 digits to teach my twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending