What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm going to model this site on lipstickalley, thecoli and ktt.. for Somalis

Got in a fight with my little sister and I hither on the face...Twice and she didn't even hit me back.
And its just hitting me that I may be an abusive person

Her poor face when I slapped her though, she looked so shocked and hurt and that image is already haunting me :kendrickcry::mjcry:

I feel so bad, I'm wondering if i should apologize to her and buy her a gift or if I should just ignore her for the rest of my life because I don't want to hurt her again :jcoleno:

I'm trying to control my anger because I've just realised that I have an awful temper on me but sometimes I just lose it when people keep shouting at me and aren't listening...but thats still my fault.

04.01.2017 and I'm already fucking u

:meleshame:

God help me.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Got in a fight with my little sister and I hither on the face...Twice and she didn't even hit me back.
And its just hitting me that I may be an abusive person

Her poor face when I slapped her though, she looked so shocked and hurt and that image is already haunting me :kendrickcry::mjcry:

I feel so bad, I'm wondering if i should apologize to her and buy her a gift or if I should just ignore her for the rest of my life because I don't want to hurt her again :jcoleno:

I'm trying to control my anger because I've just realised that I have an awful temper on me but sometimes I just lose it when people keep shouting at me and aren't listening...but thats still my fault.

04.01.2017 and I'm already fucking u

:meleshame:

God help me.
picard.png

lmao I sound like a monster

But honest to God she shoved me first and was talking to me like I was shit and I was like lower your tone with me because she kept screaming at me and i was like fck that so I slapped her across the face to shut her up and like magic, it worked. Like I'm usually so nice to her, I buy her everything but she treats me like such shit, maybe I'm not sorry after all, idk why I felt so bad yesterday.

Then my dad has the nerve to lecture me on why I shouldn't hit people and he even asked "have i ever hit you", I wanted to say yes you have, plenty of times but I didn't want to get hit again :damn:

I mean, I blame myself but I also blame my parents, how else would I have learned that hitting people is okay.
Like honestly, "spanking" never worked on me, I still hold it against my parents to this day, probably will until i die
Man i sound like a little :damedamn:

But I did ask her why didn't she hit me back later that night and she just ignored me, like at least defend yourself if somebody hits you even.

Now I think about it, she is a miskeen, she's never hit me once out of all the fights we've gotten into
she hit me once though, she was fighting with my little brother and I was trying to break the fight up and out of the blue she just fucking lands a huge slap on my face and I was so shocked like wallahi I almost started crying, then I was like omg I want to beat the shit out of her but she locked herself in the toilet until hooyo came home and my mum didn't even tell her off, she was like

"I don't give a f*ck"

And in my head I was like well damn, f*ck u too hooyo, like the wasteman i am but I was so angry, why did I get hit for no reason, why didn't my mum tell her off.

damn why did i write so much

:hmm:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Then my dad has the nerve to lecture me on why I shouldn't hit people and he even asked "have i ever hit you", I wanted to say yes you have, plenty of times but I didn't want to get hit again :damn:

:hmm:

:dead:
If your sister is like 13 or younger, you're gucci.

I just about stop myself saying yes, I had to shrug

yeah she's like 11 or something
but she's taller and skinnier than me

People feel really powerless when someone older and stronger hits them, you don't want her to subconsciously think that's ok
It might affect her marriage life or her relationship with her kids
I'd suggest you apologise for hitting her

I used to be really violent before too, at some point you're going to grow out of it but the other person is going to have to live with memories even if things are OK between you

People feel really powerless when someone older and stronger hits them, you don't want her to subconsciously think that's ok
It might affect her marriage life or her relationship with her kids
I'd suggest you apologise for hitting her

I used to be really violent before too, at some point you're going to grow out of it but the other person is going to have to live with memories even if things are OK between you

Shit you're right

I'm trying to stop being such an angry person but it's harder than it looks. When i was younger, I always promised myself that I'd never hit anybody because (call me a sissy if you want) my parents beating the shit out of me day in and day out really fucked me up for a while and it still does because I still think about why the f*ck six-year-old me got kicked out the house and why ten-year-old me deserved black bruises on her legs. Like, I know my parents didn't know any better and they were probably raised that way but i just can't forget it. So it is sad to see me turning into my mother. It's only since last year that my anger has started to get a bit much, before I just used to deal with everything by crying. If somebody shouted at me I'd just burst out crying lmao but I see these days I just get angry and hit people which idk if it's an improvement or not but it still sucks because I don't actually want to hurt any of my siblings.

I'll apologise once I get a chance. Like, I don't want to her to hold some sort of grudge towards me once she gets older because I used to hit her, like lmao no.

But thanks for ur advice sis

Shit you're right

I'm trying to stop being such an angry person but it's harder than it looks. When i was younger, I always promised myself that I'd never hit anybody because (call me a sissy if you want) my parents beating the shit out of me day in and day out really fucked me up for a while and it still does because I still think about why the f*ck six-year-old me got kicked out the house and why ten-year-old me deserved black bruises on her legs. Like, I know my parents didn't know any better and they were probably raised that way but i just can't forget it. So it is sad to see me turning into my mother. It's only since last year that my anger has started to get a bit much, before I just used to deal with everything by crying. If somebody shouted at me I'd just burst out crying lmao but I see these days I just get angry and hit people which idk if it's an improvement or not but it still sucks because I don't actually want to hurt any of my siblings.

I'll apologise once I get a chance. Like, I don't want to her to hold some sort of grudge towards me once she gets older because I used to hit her, like lmao no.

But thanks for ur advice sis

Things like that take a while to process you know, it's good that you're trying to fix it it. Some people never get that far.
I feel like realising the problem is the hardest part, after that all you got to do is find a way to deal with it.
I've been there before and things will get better inshallah

I was on periscope and these fucking Asians literally roasted Somalis into oblivion
I got so angry, I know I shouldn't generalise but f*ck THOSE INBRED ASIANS

The thing is that they kept blocking all the Somalis and still kept chatting shitttt
What fucking Cowards.

Ok this is gonna be kind of weird to share here because of how Somalis view dogs, but last week I had to put down my dog because of a terminal illness. Tbh I still can't get over it. It really has me in my feelings. I still remember that last whimper he gave :(

i just saw a video on youtube of a somali girl and a guy who i think is a north african muslim, but he might be french too. y'all know I'm generally not here for WYPIPO relationships as they are the reincarnation of the devil. But i am 100% here for this. i wanted to share it but the dickless brigade will probably attack the poor girl. still it is the cutest relationship ever! the insecure made males on this site can't handle it though so i wont post it.

Last edited:
i just saw a video on youtube of a somali girl and a guy who i think is a north african muslim, but he might be french too. y'all know I'm generally not here for WYPIPO relationships as they are the reincarnation of the devil. But i am 100% here for this. i wanted to share it but the dickless brigade will probably attack the poor girl. still it is the cutest relationship ever! the insecure made males on this site can't handle it though so i wont post it.
Post it. f*ck them.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
When British Somali say they have insomnia or sleep issues..... it means we are unemployed. :icon e ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts